• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I look forward to having Mike Pence run for Governor. He is a fiscal conservative and strong believer in the Ronald Reagan principles of government. I would much rather have him, than a RINO who tries to please everyone, such as Lugar.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ^This is brilliant. It's the compounding of the issue. If someone broke my leg, and I knew who it was the result has been played out before. I would find them, plot it out, and break a leg or two of my own. I likely would go to jail but my teaching on them would be learned. That is right, and wrong, and yet it often (in the past) is how I handled issues like that even more so in my community. Everyone want's to know what I did? My friend Adam was gay bashed in a town called Batesville Indiana. I did not live there at the time, but I found out who did it. Nobody proved or could prove who did what legally. Some of my football friends, and redneck friends exacted revenge on every one. It was known in my home town that the same thing would happen, gays were treated well in my small town. I do not advocate violence, but I am not opposed to coming up with my own solutions. I however am rare in my community most would say I am doing more harm than good... but nobody could argue with the results. I can't be in every town, and the rising violence if more people were in my mindset would cause further issues. I would feel the same if my leg were broke, I don't care about the reason. What i care about is if the local authorities turned a blind eye or the investigation wasn't done as completely because I was gay. That gets around and people see open sport. Now I can call the feds and BINGO BLAMO the local authorities also get smacked around a bit for not doing a good job. You folks have however honestly changed my mind on one part... I think hate crime legislation is great---but don't make increased penalties make it the same penalty for everyone else of a similar crime, but leave it at a federal level to stop local idiots from interfering with investigations.

Thanks,
    Matthew

OK, let me see if I have this straight.
    One (or more) person/people are assaulted criminally, victims of the crime of battery. You, being a large and imposing figure, gathered together more large, imposing figures and sought out the presumed-guilty parties and without a trial or any action of law, "sought your own solutions"... which might have included violent action of your own, based on your first couple of sentences. You want the local authorities to not turn a blind eye to the assaults and the batteries committed against gays, and when they do so, you want them punished under federal law.

Matthew, what you've described above is vigilantism, and the seeking out of those you presume guilty is both a battery and conspiracy, not to mention stalking under Indiana law.

You are describing yourself as a criminal. I sincerely hope that you do not continue to own a gun, for by doing so, you are setting yourself up to be one of the 2-3 in every thousand lawful gun owners in this state that will have his LTCH revoked for cause. I also hope you do not continue to claim to be a member of this board, because I don't want Indiana gun owners (the individual people, whether members here or not) associated with you. For the record, it has not one damn thing to do with you being homosexual and everything to do with the fact that by the actions you've described yourself as doing, you give every one of us a black eye.

Please rethink your actions and mindset, Matthew. Right now, your described actions and thought patterns make you a bigger danger to lawful, peaceable gun owners than Chucky Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, and Sarah Brady all rolled into one.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom