Pelosi being asked "Do yout think it's fair to send someone to jail for no health ins

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    Don't agree with us? Go to jail! Don't play by our rules? Go to jail! Be good good little subjects go along with the program and we might throw you a bone.....

Sounds like we're going to get "a bone" either way, we just get to pick which end receives. :moon:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    She says it isn't fair to go to the emergency room and send us the bill. She also said they were giving subsidies to those who couldn't afford it. So what's changed? I guess it's ok for the poor to send us the bill.

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    About 5 years ago I was complaining at work because I could not afford to take my son who was sick to the Dr. one of my Mexican immigrant employees looked at me like I had seven heads and said you just go to the ER and not pay thats what we do. this is where the root of the problem lies...

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    About 5 years ago I was complaining at work because I could not afford to take my son who was sick to the Dr. one of my Mexican immigrant employees looked at me like I had seven heads and said you just go to the ER and not pay thats what we do. this is where the root of the problem lies...

Ouch.

Top Bottom