• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

combat45acp

Master
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    DeMotte
    O and for those couple of people who said on here they did not like my sign...got a lot of positive comments on it today and a lot more pictures taken.

My wife, daughter, and myself loved it....there are always going to be people who find fault in everything. From open carry, to our appearance, and so on. But we I loved the sign!

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    186   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    My wife & I discussed when we were there, 500+ based on what we could see. I couldn't see how far the "marching line" was, but it appeared that it was possibly as long as corner to corner or am I mistaken? If so, is that about 1/4 mile?

MikeDVB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    Morgan County
    It was a great demonstration...I was good until about 12:10, I could not feel my legs anymore. Next time long johns!...was nice putting some faces to some names here...brought my grandson, he loved it. He drove me home thank God...my legs were that cold ! But worth it.
    Myself and my wife both put our long johns on this morning before heading out... I actually still have mine on as it's chilly here in the house.

traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I did like Que's non-threatening,informational way of speaking.I did not catch everything that was said by those speaking,but everyone seemed calm and well informed. We must not feel as though we are past this battle, REGISTRATION via ending private sales is probably going to be pushed through.

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I did like Que's non-threatening,informational way of speaking.I did not catch everything that was said by those speaking,but everyone seemed calm and well informed. We must not feel as though we are past this battle, REGISTRATION via ending private sales is probably going to be pushed through.

I'm uploading his speech to Photobucket now. Will post it shortly.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    This video has only about 1/4 of the people as I walked all the way around and got back and then turned around and videoed all those behind me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXV1VGXa1Dg

I went double nerd and did a stop and go of your video, Mike. I counted 310 people from start to finish.

If that was a quarter of them, then...WOW!

Car Ramrod

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Westfield
    Which was your sign?
    IMG_9174-M.jpg

Curls & Swirls

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Morgan County
    Today was my family's first visit to the Indiana State House, and I must say I have never felt so safe downtown! ;) I was happy that so many people were able to make it out even if the media down played the numbers by several 100. (Those stations that even mentioned it at all because lets face it there were way more important news stories today like using kitty litter as a face scrub! :rolleyes:) All in all it was well worth my two hours, $10 for parking and slightly frosty toes!!

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I thought this was happening tomorrow, I mean it didnt matter, I couldnt have made it, but I just assumed it was on Saturday. Awesome job to everyone that showed up, didnt hear anything at all about it down here in Evansville, so that tells me everyone behaved like normal folk

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom