• Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Will you be at the 2A rally on February 8th?

• Total voters

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    488028_474232152631969_410483458_n.jpg

HA - that's hilarious. The girl even held a gun!

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    I stood up and spoke, but had to disarm before stepping onto the steps. I got video of everybody else speaking but forgot to hand the phone off to the wife to record me. D'oh.

I've got about 35 minutes of people speaking. I'll get it uploaded when I get home and settled.

I'm pretty sure I got you. Will be posting videos as soon as I get them processed.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I swear, I was not flipping the middle finger, I was making a phone call.....of course this is the ONE picture of me that gets posted....lmao

Ha there I am with the blaze orange shirt and pink bicycle, man I look dorky. :):

I saw you both, but had no idea who you were. Well, that's not true. I remembered the reference to the pink bike ;) but couldn't remember which member had made it. :):

RR, I'm so glad you could make it down.

Our waitress was all about ours.

Gun or firearm? :cool:

Here's my little guy. He got cold and told me he wasn't ever coming to another one of these again. :laugh:
    rally_zps09d136a6.jpg

TheRude1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 15, 2012
    INDY
    500+ for sure and from walking the opposite direction of everybody else I'd easily say 750+.

I love that the news is reporting "dozens" or "100 others".

As some of you already know I wanted to attend today but I was told if I missed work today for any reason I would be fired, Sooo I was at work.

Noon news came on WIBC and the reporter Mike Corbon(spl?) said that a rally was held today with "DOZENS" of supporters, and out loud I said "O hell no"

So I text several members and ask how many people showed. I got 3 to 400 .
    So I call Emmis communications and ask for the news dept, once threw I ask for Mike Corbon and I acctually got ahold of him.
    I told him that his several dozen number was way short and he was miss leading the public with that report(then his tone changed :D)
    He advised that he only could report what he saw when he attended the event. I ask at the start or at the end, he said start.
    I then advised next time he should go in the middle of the event and he would be able to get a more accurate counts on supporters for any event.
    He said he would take that under advisement.
    I told him thanks for listening to me and to have a good day
    He did the same.

Wish I could have made it :(

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    Did anyone else see the two DHS Federal Police Chevy Tahoes parked in front of the mall entrance. I took a pic with my phone but I can't upload it.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Did anyone else see the two DHS Federal Police Chevy Tahoes parked in front of the mall entrance. I took a pic with my phone but I can't upload it.

No, but one of the female LEOs was giving us the evil eye. Someone tried to ask one of the troopers what the "official" estimate of attendance was and before he could answer, she interrupted and told him (the trooper) not to talk to us. If it's the same female, she also paralleled the group on the walk around the State House/Government building. Almost like she was just waiting to catch one of us doing something wrong.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    No, but one of the female LEOs was giving us the evil eye. Someone tried to ask one of the troopers what the "official" estimate of attendance was and before he could answer, she interrupted and told him (the trooper) not to talk to us. If it's the same female, she also paralleled the group on the walk around the State House/Government building. Almost like she was just waiting to catch one of us doing something wrong.

Get her name?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I did see the DHS trucks outside the mall. Honestly didn't think anything about it, figured it was for the gang violence that has been going on there.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    It was a good day considering the weather and being a work day. But I think we can do better next time.

Que, you are a solid person and a voice of reason that is naturally trusted. You did us all proud today. Thank you sir.

I met a few more members today and reacquainted myself with others I had met previously.

For standing in the cold today, I rewarded myself by a trip to Bradis and got a Savage FV-SR .22

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Get her name?

No. I just saw her watching us on the tail end of the march. She stayed up near the buildings while we had to stay on the side walks. I assume she was the same one slapping wrists about fraternizing with the enemy. It may have been someone different, but I only saw the one gal LEO.

Top Bottom