• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    From some apologist commenting on the story to RTV 6's Facebook page: Just thought yall would like to hear his story. He just said he was going to do it but had no intention on hurting anyone. He just needed money for his daughters medicine. Which is like $3800. After being fired they cut off their insurance. So who wanna step up to help her out. Mother is nowhere to be found, brother killed two weeks ago after walking to the gas station, father killed trying to make a way just so he doesn't have to bury his daughter. Thats a real man in my eyes. And he was fired because he took off too much time after his son was killed because his daughter has been so depressed its made her sicker and he has to be with here

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm curious if BehindBlueI's will be working this case.

BBI is not in the Homicide unit.

"Robbery-Homicide taking this?"

0.jpg

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.4%
    62   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    this makes my head hurt!

From some apologist commenting on the story to RTV 6's Facebook page: Just thought yall would like to hear his story. He just said he was going to do it but had no intention on hurting anyone. He just needed money for his daughters medicine. Which is like $3800. After being fired they cut off their insurance. So who wanna step up to help her out. Mother is nowhere to be found, brother killed two weeks ago after walking to the gas station, father killed trying to make a way just so he doesn't have to bury his daughter. Thats a real man in my eyes. And he was fired because he took off too much time after his son was killed because his daughter has been so depressed its made her sicker and he has to be with here

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thats a real man in my eyes.

Yes, a real bad man.

Lemme get this straight, this Indy Bandito ran his bacon hole about doing this work and you did nothing to alert the cops?

Hmmm, I don't know if it is in your best interest to admit to this fact. You may wish to reconsider.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    Remember, as we mourn this tragic loss of life, that civilians have no need to be armed.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL

faf50f7a.gif

... just wow. People... :facepalm:

Also, yeah, Fox just ran this story on their 7pm news brief and said "customer shot the suspect."

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill

I have seen a panhandler in that area with a sign "need $ for medicine for sick daughter". Thought it was somewhat of original BS at the time. Must of got too cold to beg. This was months ago.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    So...the question I have is: was the good guy customer OCing or CCing? It had to be the latter because we all know if you OC, you'd be spotted by the BG and be shot first.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Sounds like he went to the well one time too many. And fell in

Objection, he's innocent, this is an outrage . . . whoa, sorry, still at the office.

Here he is (note these are merely past allegations): Armed Robbery, Burglary and a D felony RLE--looks like he got 10 years and served 5.

I. am. shocked. It's not like I see that all day . . . oh, wait . . .

Indiana Offender Database Search

Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Objection, he's innocent, this is an outrage . . . whoa, sorry, still at the office.

Here he is (note these are merely past allegations): Armed Robbery, Burglary and a D felony RLE. I. am. shocked. It's not like I see that all day . . . oh, wait . . .

Indiana Offender Database Search

so on 1/22/2010 he was sentenced to 8 years.... They must let him out early cause they didn't think he'd do it again....

Top Bottom