• ...and so much more!
  • Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Dude seemed like a class act.
    He was successful on YT so obviously did something right.
    Couldn't get into his channel, but then I don't get into most other channels.
    I'm just not in that gun demographic.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    RIP Paul, you magnificent bastard. Thank you for all of your videos, your Shatner-esqe pauses, and that epic verbal beatdown of that scumbag who called you a fraud. God bless you, save us a spot at the range.
    Who was it that called him a fraud? Loved his videos, sadly I only started watching them when I heard he was sick, I had never heard of him before...that saddens me greatly.....RIP Sir!

RobertIN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2024
    West Harrison
    Who was it that called him a fraud? Loved his videos, sadly I only started watching them when I heard he was sick, I had never heard of him before...that saddens me greatly.....RIP Sir!
    I don't recall his name, but here is the video. It's one of the most amazing things I have ever watched.

NoAdmiration

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Dec 13, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Caleb Gidding a contestant from Top Shot Season 1. I met Caleb as he used to work at my local gun store. He always seemed like a smart-aleck for someone so young. His opinions on Paul were irrelevant.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    Caleb Gidding a contestant from Top Shot Season 1. I met Caleb as he used to work at my local gun store. He always seemed like a smart-aleck for someone so young. His opinions on Paul were irrelevant.
    Dang I follow Caleb, and have met him, and I do like him. I hate that it was him....

Bassat

I shoot Canon, too!
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2022
    Osceola, Indiana 46561
    Still making us laugh.

"So if you're watching me, I'm dead."

Quite the character indeed. That deadpan dark humor is awesome.

You will be missed, sir.
    I agree, this is sad news, and Mr. Harrell will indeed be sorely missed. I take a small bit of exception to the 'deadpan dark humor' comment. It was neither. It was honest reality. Death is so hidden in our society that few people really contemplate it. Mr. Harrell got that opportunity; he chose to share it with us. God bless him and his, and all of us.

Top Bottom