PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    We were the 50th State to have Sunday beer sales. Thankfully we can only buy cold beer from liquor stores. We'd have anarchy, chaos, AND mayhem if convenience stores could sell cold beer.

Seriously, several years back I was sitting thru a liquor law bill in a hearing before the 2A-related bill came up at the Statehouse. Fencing required in the front of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales is very different from the fencing required in the back of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales. You can't make this up.
    Ya gots to love ya some .gov!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

but-why-gif-5.gif

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    We were the 50th State to have Sunday beer sales. Thankfully we can only buy cold beer from liquor stores. We'd have anarchy, chaos, AND mayhem if convenience stores could sell cold beer.

Seriously, several years back I was sitting thru a liquor law bill in a hearing before the 2A-related bill came up at the Statehouse. Fencing required in the front of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales is very different from the fencing required in the back of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales. You can't make this up.
    Here's the thing about state government (and probably federal too) I learned while working up in MN state legislature... the laws that are passed are PURELY to fill the pockets of representatives. Representatives play a game of balancing different constituents' needs, and the most important constituency is the one that pays the most... which in most cases are corporate lobbyists. So when a company wants to hurt their business competition, they just wait till the next voting cycle and promise all the best cakes and prizes to the most relevant representatives, and then boom! A BS law gets signed and the paying company gets to hurt their competitor! How ingeniously corrupted

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2022
    Bloomington
    Folks, I believe I have made my entry into the 50 club. Why do I not hear the great trumpets celebrating my arrival as king of the state of Indiana?
    You need to explain to folks that you are a cyclist, proud HOA board member, and lover of pineapple on pizza. Only then will you receive the admiration and love you crave from INGO.

sairax

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Sep 2, 2024
    Indianapolis
    You need to explain to folks that you are a cyclist, proud HOA board member, and lover of pineapple on pizza. Only then will you receive the admiration and love you crave from INGO.
    Hawaiian I can do. My gut hangs below my waistline because I love taco bell and baja blast at midnight... but HOA??!?! Hell, I believe that if the purge ever was to be a real thing, HOA board members would be some of the first to go! JS

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Hawaiian I can do. My gut hangs below my waistline because I love taco bell and baja blast at midnight... but HOA??!?! Hell, I believe that if the purge ever was to be a real thing, HOA board members would be some of the first to go! JS
    Load for bear and bring friends.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Folks, I believe I have made my entry into the 50 club. Why do I not hear the great trumpets celebrating my arrival as king of the state of Indiana?
    Mental illiness? I mean we played them...but more in a welcome back to reality kinda way. You do not happen to put pinnapple on pizza do you? Sciencetm has linked the two.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Did he by chance lose a wallet at Burger king-1? Because that is where the real love comes from.

for those just arriving

Top Bottom