PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I'm trying to get to the 50 post threshold as well. Other forums I have been on is 10, while it is frustrating I understand needing the 50. 10 is easy and on other forums get a lot of SPAM postings in the classifieds.
    Well you're averaging 2.2 posts per year so should only take another 18 years. Or you could just become a site supporter to gain access :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Well you're averaging 2.2 posts per year so should only take another 18 years. Or you could just become a site supporter to gain access :dunno:
    I just checked. At 2.2 posts per year, it would've taken me approximately 50,536.36363636364 years to get my post count. I'm not sure they even had "usenet" 50,000 years ago, let alone internet forums. ;)

Bleachey

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2019
    Petersburg
    Well I joined, but then life got in the way. I have moved out of the city to my wife's family farm, so I have room to shoot safely in my backyard. And I have disposable income to spend on ammo, more ammo, and the occasional new firearm to add to the collection so will be spending more time on here.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Well I joined, but then life got in the way. I have moved out of the city to my wife's family farm, so I have room to shoot safely in my backyard. And I have disposable income to spend on ammo, more ammo, and the occasional new firearm to add to the collection so will be spending more time on here.
    Life happens, that's for sure. However if something has caught your eye in the classifieds to bring you back, why not just spend the $20 and become a site supporter?

You said you've got more disposable income now and its way cheaper than Armslist, and I'd bet a little safer as well. That's really the only reason you need to get to the 50 posts, is to have access to classifieds and PM someone about their ad.

You can chime in the forums as much as you like, as long as it's deemed a quality post mind you.

So either chip in with some good thought out replies or posts, or pony up and become that supporter

And by the way, Welcome Back

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    And suppressors. Don't forget the suppressors!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    It is a stupid law.
    I like looking at cars without the polyester-clad sharks circling. Plus, deep down inside the dealers like the status quo. Just like how the liquor store owners were against Sunday sales.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yep. That was another stupid law. :):
    We were the 50th State to have Sunday beer sales. Thankfully we can only buy cold beer from liquor stores. We'd have anarchy, chaos, AND mayhem if convenience stores could sell cold beer.

Seriously, several years back I was sitting thru a liquor law bill in a hearing before the 2A-related bill came up at the Statehouse. Fencing required in the front of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales is very different from the fencing required in the back of a building that has outdoor seating with liquor sales. You can't make this up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Welcome back.

A couple posts at a time, and you'll be at 50 soon.

Top Bottom