PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Make sure you vote this year. That’s all I have to say this thread confuses the heck out of me.
    Hello and welcome! You’re not from Fredericksburg or Crawford County so you should fit in around here.

Click on forums, then introductions and greetings to introduce yourself.

OldFaithful

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Starke County
    Official word: No.

a bunch of quick one liners to get to 50 is fruitless. like a good pizza.

Mods will delete the obvious one lines and you'll get frustrtated and feel like Sisyphus.

If you are just here for the classifieds, just pony up the $20 and be done with it. Save EVERYONE (including yourself) the effort and trouble.

Its not a bad deal. other sites are charging upwards of $70+ per year. And some even take a cut of the sale on top of that.
    Good point. I used to frequent armslist but not anymore. Its too expensive for how often an old fart will use it.

I've tended to stay on a forum for a year or so and then get bored with repeated content and go find another forum that interests me. I've had an account here for years but never reached the minimum. I may never. IDK.

OldFaithful

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2009
    Starke County
    at one post a year you are currently "running" about as fast as I can
    You've been here for about 13yrs, and me about 15 yrs, but you're much more consistent than i am. I tend to get bored if the forum has a lot of redundant content, so i may never reach 50. There are so many interesting things in forums to learn from. Actually I'm just glad my account hasnt been purged.

Top Bottom