• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think it's a matter of resentment in part by some that MAGAs hoisted Trump upon them against their will and made him the choice, so they continue to remind them of their displeasure.
    But, the displeasure seems to manifest primarily when they perceive Trump is losing. At least that's what I've noticed with people I know IRL.

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment
    Donald Trump, for all his faults, was a refreshing change in 2016, as the first potential party nominee, who articulated wanting to deal with the nation's troubles, without having spent a career directly causing those troubles.

That alone made him a worthwhile candidate.
    His name recognition made him a viable candidate.
    After inauguration, even though it was an uphill slog all the way, hamstrung by the media and lying Democraps, and kneecapped by traitors within his own party and administration, he demonstrated, for the most part, that our faith had been well placed, and he was a trustworthy candidate.
    For only the second time in my life, a President with views I could support, did what he promised to do. How refreshing.

On a daily basis, he took the fight to our enemy's doorstep, and never turned away in the face of fire.
    Until his administration was derailed by the deadly, and some would say, (get your tin hats) deliberate pandemic, his policies proved themselves effective.

I'd like to see a return to his policies.
    So I voted for him today.

I also wanna see some revenge on his tormentors.
    There, I said it.
    The Big Get Even Tour.
    Just another reason to vote for him, if ya' gotta' have one.

Washington DC is full of useless monuments to stupidity and waste (like Schumer, Pelosi, Schift, the heads of the 3 letter agencies, etc.)
    They, and their ilk, as well as some of the buildings could stand to go. We'll, maybe not the buildings, rather the people working in them.

So, viewed with respect to what DT has done, and has intimated that he wants to do.....I don't mind so much if he's not the most articulate man. Or the most moral.
    Patriotism goes a long way towards alleviating the "weight" of morals, especially when the opponents exhibit none.
    Not "questionable" morals...the Democraps have NO morals.

I hope he wins.
    I hope he makes wise appointment choices.
    I hope he is able to push his agenda over the finish line, to the benefit of all Americans.
    In short, I hope he kicks some ass.

PS. Upthread, someone said Killary was the worst candidate ever.
    Sorry, no. That was Michael Dukakis.
    Even Killary was smart enough to avoid the "Beetle Bailey" photo/moment, and she never let anyone see her standing next to her broom.

Last edited:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kramala has a plan to pay for everything. Make the billionaires pay their fair share. Problem solved.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Kramala has a plan to pay for everything. Make the billionaires pay their fair share. Problem solved.
    That's rather the point of the article. Be harder for her to do anything unless the Senate and House go D, which is the less likely scenario.

I would be interested in your thoughts on how Trump is paying for his? Can you cite anything that tells us how? At least you can cite what you did for Kamala as its all over the place.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    This article reads like something written by a never Trumper. We can look up the debt by year and the biden admin has added as much in three years as trump did in four as i read them. And those Trump numbers included that first massive trillion dollar covid injection which i think we would all consider an anomaly. His numbers and conclusions don't seem to reflect history, and therefore reality, all that well.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    This article reads like something written by a never Trumper. We can look up the debt by year and the biden admin has added as much in three years as trump did in four as i read them. And those Trump numbers included that first massive trillion dollar covid injection which i think we would all consider an anomaly. His numbers and conclusions don't seem to reflect history, and therefore reality, all that well.
    The article acknowledged the Covid debt, but the article wasn't backwards looking it is forward looking. It is talking about the next administration and not past ones.

You don't address the main point of the article.

If Trump wins, it is also likely that the Senate and the House will be Republican held making it much easier to implement his policies than if Kamala wins and the Republicans hold the Senate and can stop most of Kamala's policies from being implemented.

What part of that statement do you disagree with?

The second point is how do we pay for the debt that either plan would create? If you believe Trump's economic boom will then that is your answer, but I would like to see some details about how that is supposed to work, if they are out there.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    The article acknowledged the Covid debt, but the article wasn't backwards looking it is forward looking. It is talking about the next administration and not past ones.

You don't address the main point of the article.

If Trump wins, it is also likely that the Senate and the House will be Republican held making it much easier to implement his policies than if Kamala wins and the Republicans hold the Senate and can stop most of Kamala's policies from being implemented.

What part of that statement do you disagree with?

The second point is how do we pay for the debt that either plan would create? If you believe Trump's economic boom will then that is your answer, but I would like to see some details about how that is supposed to work, if they are out there.
    First question: why do you believe the numbers in the article?

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    You are so easily swayed.
    Here you go foz.

Brian Hughes, a Trump campaign senior adviser, told CBS News in a statement. "President Trump's historic tax cuts laid the foundation for robust, non-inflationary growth that fueled more revenue for the federal government, not less."

"President Trump's plan will rein in wasteful spending, defeat inflation, reduce the burden of interest costs and ignite economic growth that fuels federal revenue, so we can make our economy great again," Hughes added.

The Republican nominee has argued that tariffs on U.S. imports would cover the tax cuts, but the study findings challenge that claim. Many economists also contend that Trump's proposed tariffs on goods from China and other trading partners would increase prices for consumers.

Top Bottom