PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Ffs. Take a joke.
    Hi there! I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

I see you're new in these parts, group dynamics are a real thing. INGO is kind of like a dysfunctional family with a lot of unique slang and inside jokes.

Please click the link below and introduce yourself.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    As a kid we used to eat at that PH all the time when my family would go up to the lake house. Between Pizza Hut Trips and getting buckets of honey BBQ chicken from KFC is was always a great time. Quite a few core memories from the lake house.
    Hello and welcome to INGO. Please click the link below and introduce yourself.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Is that notification turned on by default?

I turned off almost all of them back after the migration, so I do not remember.
    I get the notifications on the bell next to the PM envelope for reactions/quotes/mentions. I only get emails for PMs and the weekly update. I think the email notifications was the only thing I took off default.

That sounded better than, "Uhhh, I dunno." :lmfao:

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Syracuse still has a Pizza Hut and it is pretty good
    There is a hut over my way just down the street, but I haven't been in it for many years. Usually if we have pizza, it's from our favorite non-franchise local pizza joint, homemade or an occasional frozen pizza.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Nah, I spent a week trying to make quality posts that didn't seem like I was just being a tool, so I could finally message the seller cause I REALLY wanted that firearm to come home. I think I hit 52 before I was actually able to PM anyone.

Been keeping an eye on stuff here sporadically still since then, so it wasn't all for a 1 and done lol.

Back to the pizza, been craving pineapple recently... hmm....
    I wouldn't sweat it too much, I can't think of anyone on this forum that has 50 quality posts. :n00b:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I get the notifications on the bell next to the PM envelope for reactions/quotes/mentions. I only get emails for PMs and the weekly update. I think the email notifications was the only thing I took off default.

That sounded better than, "Uhhh, I dunno." :lmfao:
    It must be then. Like I said, I turned everything other than PMs and @ mentions off within a couple of days.

Midwestjimbo

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Highland
    We used to do the lunch buffet at Shakey's Pizza up this way every once in a while, many years ago. Wonder if anyone from Da Region remembers Shakey"s.

Actually the one we used to go to was just across the line in Calumet City IL. but that's been long gone. Think the only franchises they have left in the US are primarily in Cal.
    Good lord that makes me feel old. It's been Texas Corral for quite some time. Been to many a birthday party there.... Way back when.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Good lord that makes me feel old. It's been Texas Corral for quite some time. Been to many a birthday party there.... Way back when.
    Yeah that's going way back when we used to shop at River Oaks mall. Shakey's was in the same area. I'm sure quite a few might remember that mall.

Top Bottom