PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    What the heck is the sudden surge of all the newbies not reading the rules? Are we getting spam attacked or something? I swear I've seen at least 7 threads where a unique Plinker posted something about asking to buy or trying to sell in the past weekend.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Make it stop!
    giphy.gif

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    My LGS says there is a pretty steady flow of people coming in to sell their guns.
    ‘apparently the economy isn’t as great as they keep saying…

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh, no I totally get that, 2010 to now, is plenty of time to have hit that limit, I am following that portion of the "tea" so to speak
    I do recall seeing you hit 51 posts and then being engaged in conversation with another member. When I reviewed your posts, they met the criteria and were not one liners. I hope you continue to contribute and stay on as a member of the forum.

The classifieds really are just a perk.

DD15CBUS

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 16, 2024
    Columbus
    I do recall seeing you hit 51 posts and then being engaged in conversation with another member. When I reviewed your posts, they met the criteria and were not one liners. I hope you continue to contribute and stay on as a member of the forum.

The classifieds really are just a perk.
    I definitely plan to stick around some, and as you say, classifieds are just a bonus

gassprint1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 15, 2015
    NWI
    Gota love those newbies that reply to the classifieds and say " I'm new and not sure if i can reply here" and then reply to a classified ad.. Really??, read the damn rules and any header information threads!!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Pizza is sacred. Therefore the list of acceptable toppings is limited to that which does not defile the sacred pizza. Pineapple defiles the pizza and is therefore anathema! But. You should be *stoned if you put pineapple on pizza. Being stoned is the only legitimate excuse in fact.

* disclaimer: I do not condone the use of drugs to bring one to the state of being stoned. However, I acknowledge that an impaired state of mind excuses a person for defiling a pizza.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom