PART 3: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience, and what is all this crap about pineapple on pizza.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just found out about the 50 post rule it sucks. Similarly found something interesting in the classified but may not be available once I've gotten to 50.
    Hi there! I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Links to the site and classifieds rules are in my signature line.

Please take this as advice from an old-timer.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hi there! I'm KellyinAvon, staff member, moderator, 2A advocate, all around nice guy, etc.

Links to the site and classifieds rules are in my signature line.

Please take this as advice from an old-timer.

OK, where to begin...

50 quality posts are required for access to the classifieds. Site Supporter status bypasses this, but the vetting process of being an active member here is why many choose to use the classifieds here.

INGO is a discussion forum with a classifieds section. We are not Armslist or Gunbroker. We are more like a big dysfunctional family than anything, but it's OUR big dysfunctional family.

In my signature line (along with the links to the site and classifieds rules) you'll see "come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion." That sums up a lot about INGO.

Also we are different from most places on the Interwebz since we quite often know each other in the realz. We have shot together, eaten together, and cried together when we lost more friends than I can count.

Like I said: come for the classifieds, stay for the discussion.
    Can't we make an exception just this one time?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Just found out about the 50 post rule it sucks. ...

Screen Shot 2024-07-21 at 4.06.39 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-07-21 at 4.08.54 PM.png

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

Top Bottom