PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

White Squirrel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2016
    Evansville
    Thank you!
    I appreciate you taking the time to read and understand what I was saying.

touchy bunch.
    I wasn't trying to insult or insinuate anything conspiratorial.

I do really appreciate all the welcoming messages and those that helped explain how things work. I have a much better feel of what the site is like, and what is expected from it's members.

It is kind of difficult for a new member to work his way in. Most here are welcoming, but some almost seem to resent anyone trying to break in to their club. Thankfully, you can just ignore that latter bunch.

I'm just glad to see another new member from the SW corner. We are few and far between.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    Please elaborate. Yes I shoot IDPA but the rest is a mystery to me. If you are speaking literally, I think you have me confused with somebody else as I dont even own a ski mask. (uneasy rider reference)

Unless you owe that shooter money. In that case, I'll gladly collect. :):

You always wear goggles in cold weather. Idk of it's a ski mask or what But it's like head sock. I'd use your name but I'd be afraid to break some kinda true-naming rule. I've RO'd for you before man.

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw
    So, did he get clipped? His avatar shows 51, but his posts only show 8 or 9 and most 1 liners.

Edit, I see he went site supporter, I guess we'll never se him again.

Weird, I did not become a site supporter.

Anyways I just want to ensure that you are OK with me using the site, Tom. I'll probably stay away from the buy/trade section but I do want to utilize it for the shooting sports segment. Are you ok with that?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    First, it is not up to me.

As far as I am concerned you are:welcome:

If I remember correctly, I was not talking about you. I think it was someone that said they were hare for the classifieds.

I'm not even sure I've followed your posts.

ETA Since you have 50+posts you can do whatever you like.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Weird, I did not become a site supporter.

Anyways I just want to ensure that you are OK with me using the site, Tom. I'll probably stay away from the buy/trade section but I do want to utilize it for the shooting sports segment. Are you ok with that?

If I remember correctly, I was not talking about you. I think it was someone that said they were hare for the classifieds.

Guys....when you are referring to a post then use the "Reply with quote" selection on the bottom right of the post. You get things pretty confused when you post days later and we have to read back and see what you are talking about.

Use the function please.....:)

BoltThrower

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Warsaw

Well as I said in post #1009 in this thread it was apparent that my initial attempt at using the site wasvery upsetting to you. I haven't had time to log on in the intervening month, but, you were onlne when I last posted, during my subsequent "apology tour" 48 hours later, and now a month later.

It is readily apparent that, as you use the site so much, it represents a great deal of meaning for you, and so, as I stated in post #1009, even if I am technically permitted to use the site given the post count I possess, I would only do so if given your express consent.

The last thing I want is to disturb the longtime users of the site. I do not want to upset by utilizing a site you clearly cherish deeply in a manner you see fit and thus, ask your permission before posting further.

Regardless of my status of having 50 posts I will evade utilization of the buy/trade section as this seems to be the source of much of the hurt feelings regarding my participation, and restrict my utilization of the site to the shooting sports segment, as that seems to be the most productive segment of the site.

Again, Tom, please accept my sincere apologies for any hurt feelings I may have engendered last month, and, as you were the most vocal in my detractors and seemed to believe my intentions were malignant, let me know if I have your blessing to continue to use the site. I will refrain if you find me dischordant to the nature of the discourse.

(Chuchmouse, I apologize if this is post is disorienting, as I stated I am only now finding time to use the site again, and am picking up from where the conversation left off at post #1009, on page 101 of this thread. I never recieved a clear confimation of permisdion from 2Atom and I would like closure in this matter before proceeding further on the INGO platform. Thank you for your patience with my unfamiliarity with the site's deeper functionality.)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    You always wear goggles in cold weather. Idk of it's a ski mask or what But it's like head sock. I'd use your name but I'd be afraid to break some kinda true-naming rule. I've RO'd for you before man.

Nope. Not me. I dont shoot in cold weather. And to quote uneasy rider, "I dont even own goggles. You can call home and ask my wife!" :): So once again, wrong guy, or you are confusing my nick with another guy. But if you think you know me, feel free to PM me my real name. That's fair game.

But thinking back I think we maybe were on a squad together once at ACC. You saw my INGO hat and commented. I think. I could be wrong though.

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Aug 4, 2017
    Fishers
    Well as I said in post #1009 in this thread it was apparent that my initial attempt at using the site wasvery upsetting to you. I haven't had time to log on in the intervening month, but, you were onlne when I last posted, during my subsequent "apology tour" 48 hours later, and now a month later.

It is readily apparent that, as you use the site so much, it represents a great deal of meaning for you, and so, as I stated in post #1009, even if I am technically permitted to use the site given the post count I possess, I would only do so if given your express consent.

The last thing I want is to disturb the longtime users of the site. I do not want to upset by utilizing a site you clearly cherish deeply in a manner you see fit and thus, ask your permission before posting further.

Regardless of my status of having 50 posts I will evade utilization of the buy/trade section as this seems to be the source of much of the hurt feelings regarding my participation, and restrict my utilization of the site to the shooting sports segment, as that seems to be the most productive segment of the site.

Again, Tom, please accept my sincere apologies for any hurt feelings I may have engendered last month, and, as you were the most vocal in my detractors and seemed to believe my intentions were malignant, let me know if I have your blessing to continue to use the site. I will refrain if you find me dischordant to the nature of the discourse.

(Chuchmouse, I apologize if this is post is disorienting, as I stated I am only now finding time to use the site again, and am picking up from where the conversation left off at post #1009, on page 101 of this thread. I never recieved a clear confimation of permisdion from 2Atom and I would like closure in this matter before proceeding further on the INGO platform. Thank you for your patience with my unfamiliarity with the site's deeper functionality.)

You've been here for 6 years! If people think you're running to the classifieds, that's their problem. I appreciate and enjoy reading your thought out replies.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Guys....when you are referring to a post then use the "Reply with quote" selection on the bottom right of the post. You get things pretty confused when you post days later and we have to read back and see what you are talking about.

Use the function please.....:)

Ya mean like this?

And on a totally unrelated note,. some of youse yutes is setting off my gaydar with some of youse conversations....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

KJust wade right in brother. You will see that beyond being protective of this site there are so many great people here.

Now as to that 2-A guy you just need to watch that one....:):

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Does kind of suck when you been a member for 3 years and still can't PM somebody. Oh well. Rules are rules I guess
    Ya I know what you mean. I’ve been a member for 2 years, and when I pm someone and their inbox is full it’s a real bummer.

Youve been here 3 years. Post once a week and you would’ve had over the amount required. Or pay $20 and be a site supporter. It’s a forum, not a trade show.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom