PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.

Wow. Joined yesterday at 7:37 pm, 50th post was this morning at 1:25 am, and they look like 50 legit posts, too.

Do we have a new record for the fastest to reach 50?
    And I think it’s a chick!
    Not that that matters, but seemed to speak knowledgeably on most of the well rounded topics they addressed.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    It looks like voice to text may be the weak link in the 50 quality post rule. You can post a wall of text FAST using your voice.

At first I thought it was another copy/paster but I cant find the original content anywhere else. So it has to be voice.
    Biggest problem I see is that reading what they posted, they havent read the entire thread. They just read the headline, probably the OP, and then started typing after seeing the first 10 posts on the first page.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Wow. Joined yesterday at 7:37 pm, 50th post was this morning at 1:25 am, and they look like 50 legit posts, too.

Do we have a new record for the fastest to reach 50?
    The rule does not say “legit” it says quality, The poster just posted a paragraph or two in about twenty mostly social threads in a few hours is not the intent of the rule. At one point about midnight the poster had twenty of the top twenty five posts in new posts.

This is being discussed in the shooter thread also…

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    It looks like voice to text may be the weak link in the 50 quality post rule. You can post a wall of text FAST using your voice.

At first I thought it was another copy/paster but I cant find the original content anywhere else. So it has to be voice.
    Biggest problem I see is that reading what they posted, they havent read the entire thread. They just read the headline, probably the OP, and then started typing after seeing the first 10 posts on the first page.
    I once knew a secretary that could outrun a Selecrtic typriter (over 300 WPM) when I worked for IBM.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom