PART 2: I'm new an your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

indyblue

Guns & Pool Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indy Northside `O=o-
    Really sorry. Brain fart.View attachment 253332
    Here is a screen shot of what I see. I INGO on my phone and it scrunched the date and shows a 2 below the rest of the date.

Really sorry, I am just that dumb.

ETA mine shows a zero there.
    You’re doing it wrong. You forgot to turn your phone sideways while patting your head and rubbing your belly
    DD0D4FAE-FD3D-4933-A6F9-4FE3FC374AB5.png

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    They deleted my post so I’d say that’s a definite no. Guess I’ll stick to commenting on investment threads, sharing pics of recent builds, talking overlanding, and sharing suppressed mini guns
    Don’t take it personally. Over the years, we’ve had tons…TONS of people that would sign up and post up crap posts just to try to buy something in the classifieds. Keep on adding adding good content so everyone can get to know you.

bwillits

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2022
    Fishers, IN
    Don’t take it personally. Over the years, we’ve had tons…TONS of people that would sign up and post up crap posts just to try to buy something in the classifieds. Keep on adding adding good content so everyone can get to know you.
    Will do. I completely forgot about the forum (I’ve always been a social media group type) and still finding out how all this works. I’m guessing it’s better with a computer as my phone makes it feel clunky. I at least wish I could message people as there’s a classified post from someone in my same county and there’s not too many of us with his taste in firearms. Would love to message and offer to link up.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    They deleted my post so I’d say that’s a definite no. Guess I’ll stick to commenting on investment threads, sharing pics of recent builds, talking overlanding, and sharing suppressed mini guns
    "They" in this case would be me. I have an incredibly subjective, yet low standard concerning what is and what is not a quality post.

Post anywhere you want (except for the classifeds.) I apply the same incredibly subjective, yet low standard across the board.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom