• ...and so much more!
  • sterve

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    crawfordsville
    Be carful in the open lots to the south and east of Lucas oil, I talked to a couple here for the weekend from West Virginia and they told the attendant they were in town for the convention and when they returned to there car it had been broke into and all there luggage and everything had been stolen. Had a alarm on their car and attendant said he heard nothing. Really feel bad for this couple and there first impression of Indy.

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    Not sure of the rates during the show but today we parked at Circle Center and it was only $2.00

Yes, I parked in Circle Center parking (above the RAM and Steak & Shake), they charge by the hour. I paid $8 for 4 hours (3:30 - 7:30 PM) - I had to stop for St Elmo's Shrimp Cocktail after the show (awesome).

I asked the attendant if it was event parking (generally $20-25) today and she said, No. It will still cost a few bucks (double digits), if you park all day. It is nice, as it is connected to both the Mall (on the East) and the NRA show (on the West).

4 hours and I did not see even 25%; plan to go back today and likely tomorrow (I already changed my mind on my next purchase).

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Washington St. garage I believe its the one the state and county employees use. is 6 bucks good until 8 am Sunday... its filling up fast so hurry

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Washington St. garage I believe its the one the state and countouty employees use. is 6 bucks good until 8 am Sunday...stay away from the zoo!!! 3

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    Me and the SO are probably going tomorrow. She's an IU student so we are planning to park at IU and walk to the convention center. I'll probably have to conceal until we get off the property in case someone sees me carrying and freak out.

Archerguy1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Alexandria Indiana
    Parked at the Zoo $6.00, walk across the White River to the convention Center took maybe 15-20 mins in the morning, little longer back as my butt was dragging and I looked like a pack mule

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just got down here thought it opens at 9 but Sunday it's 10. Registration @ 9. FYI all meters are free today. Plenty a block east of convention center.

jh1978

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 16, 2010
    Valparaiso, IN
    I parked in the underground lot across the street from the convention center yesterday, got in at 2pm and left at 6 and the ticket said 100% validated. Not sure how i got free parking, but i'm not complaining!

Top Bottom