• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    At least they have break dancing this year. :rolleyes: I wonder how long it will be before they add twerking.
    They should bring more shooting events like they used to.
    At the 1900 Paris Olympics they had rapid fire pistol events.
    And live pigeon shooting ... it was before all that woke nonsense.

They even did some canon shooting this year but it wasn't selected as an Olympic sport for some reasons.

tir-canon-2.png

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    They should bring more shooting events like they used to.
    At the 1900 Paris Olympics they had rapid fire pistol events.
    And live pigeon shooting ... it was before all that woke nonsense.

They even did some canon shooting this year but it wasn't selected as an Olympic sport for some reasons.

tir-canon-2.png
    Well they certainly put on a pretty cool opening show!

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    To each his own. If I lost interest in everything I disagee with, I don't think I could watch any sports. Or do much of anything really.

I don't even know if someone noticed the similarity and posted it or if it was a deliberate act.

Especially in this day and age where all i have to do is get on the internet where others are always ready to tell me I should be upset, offended, etc LOL.

Scripturally, though, I should rejoice in persecution and sufferings. I should expect them, and I get blessings from them! Win Win! No skin off my nose. Doesn't disturb my peace or peace of mind in the least.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    To each his own. If I lost interest in everything I disagee with, I don't think I could watch any sports. Or do much of anything really.

I don't even know if someone noticed the similarity and posted it or if it was a deliberate act.

Especially in this day and age where all i have to do is get on the internet where others are always ready to tell me I should be upset, offended, etc LOL.

Scripturally, though, I should rejoice in persecution and sufferings. I should expect them, and I get blessings from them! Win Win! No skin off my nose. Doesn't disturb my peace or peace of mind in the least.
    Notice I said I already didn't give two ***** about them...

People being foolish has no impact on me, I tend to just laugh about it...

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Notice I said I already didn't give two ***** about them...

People being foolish has no impact on me, I tend to just laugh about it...
    I've never cared that much for Summer. Like Winter. But after knee surgery still watching more tube than usual. Already watched all the big movie series that I have never watched...

MI, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, John Wick.

All the streaming options have opened my eyes though. Baseball probably still favorite pro sport. Found out I'd much rather watch Rugby than the NFL. Also pretty much rather watch premier league than NFL. No endless commercial break and you can predict within minutes how long the game will last.

All that said I was not aiming my reply at you. More at the general tone of the last page or so.

firecadet613

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   1
    Dec 24, 2012
    I've never cared that much for Summer. Like Winter. But after knee surgery still watching more tube than usual. Already watched all the big movie series that I have never watched...

MI, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, John Wick.

All the streaming options have opened my eyes though. Baseball probably still favorite pro sport. Found out I'd much rather watch Rugby than the NFL. Also pretty much rather watch premier league than NFL. No endless commercial break and you can predict within minutes how long the game will last.

All that said I was not aiming my reply at you. More at the general tone of the last page or so.
    It's all good brother, I get it. Can't imagine having to sit still after a knee surgery.

I had my wisdom teeth taken out years ago and was definitely not following the doctors orders to sit still!

What they did during the opening ceremonies proves one thing, society at large knows who their enemy is, they are naming it.

Thread drift over - let the games begin!

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    76 games in Montreal is the first one I remember watching. Bruce Jenner (who was a guy then) won the Decathlon. Sugar Ray Leonard was dominating in boxing. No politics.

80 games in Moscow were boycotted by Mr Peanut because the Soviets invaded A-Stan.

84 games in LA were boycotted by the commies because we called them out on all the KGB they tried to slip in. Dayum we won a lot of medals.

88 games were in Seoul. Roy Jones Jr lost after beating the crap out of his opponent. USA Basketball got the Silver due to complete BS.

92 games were in Barcelona. The "Dream Team" was far from political, and destroyed everyone in their path.

96 games were in Atlanta. Richard Jewel was blamed for a bombing he didn't commit.

From 2000 on, other than Michael Phelps obliterating every record for Olympic Medals, I really haven't cared.

This looks like some real BS in Paris. They better pull their heads out of their arses or this will be 72 again.

nonobaddog

Shooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I see NBC has Snoop Dogg there on their payroll doing some kind of commentating. What does that piece of s*** have to do with olympics or any other kind of athletics. NBC has some really crappy commentators but he is about the worst possible.

You probably know about some of his lyrics but here is a sample anyhow.

Police

All you niggas out there
    Take your guns that you using to shoot each other
    And start shooting these bitch ass mother****ing police
    That'll impress a mother****ing ***** like me
    The crooked mother****ers
    'Cause these police getting way too mother****ing outta line

Top Bottom