• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Defiance, OH area
    When I ordered my lowers, they had a section to fill out for your dealer's info. I just called around about doing a transfer and picked one from my short list. Used his info and then emailed him to let him know the order was placed and left him their fax number. Went smoothly.

Did you pay one FFL fee for all the lowers or was it one per lower?

Never bought anything through mail where I had to get the FFL, always been in person.

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    IMG_4821-1.jpg

IMG_4822-1.jpg

My PSA upper will be here Tuesday. Can't wait to get it all together and test it out.

qualitytym

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Porter County
    I ordered a 16" upper with chrome lined barrel. Weeks later they called me and said they were out of stock on the heavy profile I ordered but could send me a light profile with chrome, or a hammer forged barrel at no up charge. WOW, it's a thing of beauty. The fit and finish seem much better than the dpms I just got from midway. +1 PSA!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Did you pay one FFL fee for all the lowers or was it one per lower?

Never bought anything through mail where I had to get the FFL, always been in person.

That will all depend on your FFL. I had to pay for both. There was one that I contacted that would have had me pay 1 fee but his fee was more than paying for 2 at the place I picked.

Obiward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Fortville
    Finished the PSA build tonight as my upper showed up today. I opted for the M4A1 hammered forged barrel. I can't wait to shoot it this weekend.

IMG_4823.jpg

spitfire51

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Well so far I've been happy with the fit and finish of the PSA parts I've ordered...at least, the ones that have shown up. I placed an order a couple weeks ago for a barrel and a few extra parts, and it showed up today. It had the barrel I ordered, it had the gas tube, but the other three parts I ordered were nowhere to be seen. They're all listed on the packing slip but not in the box. First problem I've had with PSA, but this one has me pretty ticked.

brobers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    I placed an order with them a week and a half ago. Ordered a MOE LPK in all black. Ordered on Friday afternoon had it by Wednesday. Got FDE stock and pistol buffer tube with the kit (not what I ordered). First call I made was when I realized the stock was wrong. They shipped a new one along with a call tag for the old one (got it the next Tuesday). Then as I was building I realized I had a pistol buffer tube. I called them back, within an hour of the first call. Said they would straighten it out. A couple days went by with no e-mail notification of a shipment. Called back again at the end of last week. After explaining my situation again I was told they would look into it and e-mail me. Two business days and the weekend go by. I call them back yesterday, no one knows what I am talking about. Explain the whole situation again. "So you need us to send you a whole new LPK?" A second explanation finally conveyed that I received one wrong part and missing two other parts and that I didn't need the whole kit replaced. It has taken four calls to them to get the right parts sent and returned. Still waiting on the correct buffer tube, castle nut, and the latch plate. Everything they have sent has been of very good quality and their initial shipping was pretty good however fixing screwups should have been shipped quicker than ground freight. The fact that I have had to call back a couple extra times because they only took care of replacing the stock but not the buffer tube was a little troubling. We will see tomorrow if the right parts show up.

Don

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 17, 2008
    Greenfield
    I just put a PSA lpk together a few hours ago, was one of the easiest going ones I have done yet. Will post more when I fire my upper on the lower.

Top Bottom