• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JAMZ

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2010
    my unit trains with airsoft weapons are more realistic and breaching is close enough they hurt...not to mention clean up is easier

silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    lol o played a lot of paintball and lots of the team mentioned ring bells.....I played around Laporte to sherwood and got ya paintball were my battle grounds......about 4 years ago i played with a decent sized team called syanide sindicate.......we had a sherwood sponcer it was a blast i miss it. I had all sorts of guns.......a LCD angle when they first came out.....a cocker that had a serial number of i think 700 somethin.....i built a autococker out of a awesome stars and stripes body......I had a led matrix with Sn#54......i had all sorts of awesome toys but as i got older i grew out no to mention the money factor.

erik7941

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2008
    Noblesville
    Just a couple weeks ago, I considered selling my paintball gun and gear. I haven't played in 4-5 years but it was a lot of fun when I did. I never got into all that speedball stuff, though the one day I did play speedball (at White River Paintball in Yorktown), myself and a guy I had played against in smaller woodsball games around town had never played before and the two of us were the last two standing on our team and ended up winning that round. I have a Tippman 98 Custom with a 16" barrel (used to have a flatline barrel but I loaned it to a "friend" once and haven't seen it since). I'd be down for a INGO game though.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Could we possibly have the INGO paintball someplace where we can rent equipment? I've never been, but am so into doing this. I don't have any PB stuff though.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Actually used to be on the same paintball team with shooter521 in my other life as well

Ditto that! We weren't that good(...i.e. we didn't cheat), but we had a lot of fun! I've still got my Reb Line pump and my F2 Illustrator. As of last summer, they both still worked!

The previous discussion mentioned having it at Paintball Indiana in Martinsville; equipment would be available for rent from the field.

Oh, I'm in!!!

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Anybody know a good place to get fiber tanks hydro tested near Lafayette?

If you're willing to make the drive, Indy Extreme paintball on the north east side of Indianapolis can do it. If not, your local Korsen fire and security should be able to get it done as will most scuba shops or at least give you a good place to look locally. If you don't go to Indy extreme make sure that the person doing it is sure to be careful taking the reg off before hydro-testing.

andrewheath

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Personally the only interest I have in airsoft is when I'm reffing the tournaments down at paintball Indiana. It's fun to shoot the ref across the field with it right before a match starts because he can't do a thing about it. lol

Last edited:

rc5699

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Muncie, IN
    Personally the only interest I have in airsoft is when I'm reffing the tournaments down at paintball Indiana. It's fun to shoot the ref across the field with it right before a match starts because he can't do a thing about it. lol

LOL, I've never owned one nor had interest in owning one. But I can't seem to find people willing to pay to play paintball anymore, I'd love to play again though.

suby

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Greenwood
    Whoa lots of familiar names being thrown around. Don't think I'm as old as you guys though...:D

I've got an early (EARLY) model viking somewhere around here...I'll have to dig that thing out and see what the serial number is. I didn't know they stopped producing them... Not that it's worth anything, just cool.

Anyway, I'm down. Haven't played in probably 7 years. Gonna have to get my old tanks tested...

Top Bottom