• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    This is the exact reason all of these little s**ts run around acting like they do. They have never had their a** busted properly. There was several occasions that i got it at school and i can remember i deserved them all except for one. (that one still pi**es me off)

Yeah that one you got that you didn't deserve. How many times did you get away with something that you should have gotten busted? It evens out in the end... ;)

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Corporal punishment is administered by parents with anger issues that lack the patience to handle discipline in a non-violent way. There are many other ways to punish/discipline a child. The real world doesn't work in this way, so why treat your kids like this? The proof is in the irony. Evertime I speak out against this in a forum, the pro-paddlers come at me like a mob of angry shareholders. If it makes you feel powerful to physically dominate your child, then go right ahead. I'm all for individual rights, especially under your own roof. But consider that there are other options out there that are equally as effective that don't involve fears of violence.

Wrong! Try again...

Corporal punishment is not about anger issues. At least it was never in the home I grew up in, nor in my current residence. I will tell you once that you are wrong, and why you should take whatever course of action you are heading along. The second time is pain. Why because all things learn at a remarkeable rate when it hurts. :D

As far as how the world works grow up and experience more of the world there is only one thing common across the world life hurts. :D

Arm America

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2009
    West of Greenwood
    Call me old fashioned, I'm for paddling when deserved.
    First off, they were never beatings.
    Second, it ends the disruption, right then, right now.
    I have kids and they attended public schools.
    I don't know how many times their classes were interrupted
    by unruly, disrespectful classmates.
    In the mean time, the idea of getting an education is put on hold for all students because one idiot or class clown does not belong in class.

My kids learned respect long before attending a public school. It starts at home.
    My Mother taught for nearly 20 years,
    My Wife taught for about the same.

Teachers deserve and require much more parental involvement than their getting.

tedbower

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2009
    mooresville
    Swatting on the butt when they were little is all I ever had to do, 1 in college now the other a freshman in high school. Never would I let a teacher paddle mine but they new how to get ahold of me if need be and I would be down there to take care of it myself. Teacher has a bad day and take it out on my kid , aint happening here.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    All I'll say about this topic is that dicipline in schools has gone down hill since prayer, the pledge of allegiance and a$$ paddlings were stopped!

Top Bottom