• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I for one am excited about the Pacers game tonight!! I've watched the majority of games this season when my work schedule didn't interfere.. I've felt all along this series that we just have to get one game in Miami. It has to be tonight or it's goodnight for the season so hopefully we come out strong and can counter any runs that Miami goes on. The crowd is going to be rowdy down there and the heat are going to be out to dominate. I just hope we show up to play Pacer basketball and that the officials don't dictate the outcome of the game as they have already affected the series more than they should. I expect Lebron to have a huge game I just hope we can contain him when the game is on the line and keep some of the other heat players from making a huge impact. We get our starters going early and everyone involved we can win in Miami and bring it back to Indy for a game 7.

If any team can beat the heat 3 times in a row it's the Pacers so fingers crossed we focus on tonight and grab a victory.

Redhorse

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    I'm right there with ya! I get to watch it in the bar tonight since I work and I'm nervous. Beat the Heat and make Lebron cry!

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Haven't the Pacers played better on the road than at home though? I stopped really following about 14 years ago. However, the games I have watched lacked consistency. One game they play like the Dream Team, next game who the heck are these guys???

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Haven't the Pacers played better on the road than at home though? I stopped really following about 14 years ago. However, the games I have watched lacked consistency. One game they play like the Dream Team, next game who the heck are these guys???

The regular season they were the best home team in the NBA. In the playoffs they were better on the road than at home, except playing Miami.

And yes, it depends on which team shows up as to how they'll do.

John317

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2013
    Indianapolis
    The regular season they were the best home team in the NBA. In the playoffs they were better on the road than at home, except playing Miami.

And yes, it depends on which team shows up as to how they'll do.

Until the heat series we definitely seemed to play better on the road than at home for some reason- with the heat not so much but it gives me hope that we can show up tonight and make it interesting. A win also brings more money to Indy having a game 7 downtown will bring a lot of business yet alone be exciting.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Is "pacers" the sport with the bouncy ball, squeaky shoes and the divas/thugs?

Wake me up when It's time for the pointy ball on the grass where they knock each other down.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Is "pacers" the sport with the bouncy ball, squeaky shoes and the divas/thugs?

Wake me up when It's time for the pointy ball on the grass where they knock each other down.

Yay sports!

homer-simpson-tv-sports-pennant.jpg

Top Bottom