• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    hate the triggers but the price is right... let us know if you have any malfunctions after you shoot it... i hear they are prone to failure to feeds

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I owned one for a year....about 3 years ago.

Nary a problem with mine!

Only gripe was trigger and felt recoil. Both sucked.

I put it in trade towards my Kahr.

-J-

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    hate the triggers but the price is right... let us know if you have any malfunctions after you shoot it... i hear they are prone to failure to feeds

I thought the P-40 were the ones with FTF problems. Especially with the Smith mags. I heard Keltec redesigned the mags just for the P40.
    I have shot and Like the P-11's. Trigger is like a J Frame. If you donlt ecpeect more you won't be dissapointed.

mrbunky

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 25, 2008
    clark co
    i have a 15 rnd mag and the gun feels totaly different.a word of advise,join ktog forum.those guys are the greatest and have a lot of wisdom on these guns.also the keltec service dept.is second to none.

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    I had one, traded it. Good little gun. Small, double-stack that fed well. *NOT* a range gun but a backup/cc. I did find it uncomfortable to carry in terms of thickness and it needed a melt job badly.

I thought the P-40 were the ones with FTF problems. Especially with the Smith mags. I heard Keltec redesigned the mags just for the P40.

I think the .40s were just more prone to behave badly when limp wristing.

I have shot and Like the P-11's. Trigger is like a J Frame. If you donlt ecpeect more you won't be dissapointed.

You've either been shooting P11s with amazing triggers or j-frames with horrible ones. My 642 trigger was light years away from the cap-gun-like trigger on the p11 I owned. :D

twb9862

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Great little gun after fluff and buff. Had a few FTF during break in period but cycles flawlessly now... I don't leave home with out my P11.

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    You've either been shooting P11s with amazing triggers or j-frames with horrible ones. My 642 trigger was light years away from the cap-gun-like trigger on the p11 I owned. :D

Well I am 1/4 lowland gorilla. That could explain it! :D

The P-11 had a trigger shoe as well.

The J frame I was referring to is an old model 36 snubmy cousin owned back MI.

Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Salem
    I have one and I like it alright. I can't hit much with it after about 15 yards and I blame the trigger. I have to stage it and pull it about half back before I squeeze all the way to be able to hit anything. That being said, never a FTF or hiccup, the finish and bluing is just kinda cheap...but its a $250 dollar gun.

Top Bottom