• ...and so much more!
  • sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    What are the 200 yard targets there?

The reason I ask is that I got some time in today at 200. It wasn't pretty, but it might just work. Probably I'll get told to "move on" as well:laugh:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Well, I am upgrading my rifle to an AR with a scope and I plan to ring steel on every shot so we will see.

Also I am planning on building a cart but it may not be ready but if it is it will be awesome. Thanks to Steve for the idea.

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Well, I am upgrading my rifle to an AR with a scope and I plan to ring steel on every shot so we will see.

Go ahead and build your AR I am going to kick your butt with an AK. Traitor!:ar15:

Actually I most likely will be at work since the weather is going to be nice. :xmad: We already have orders for Saturday so at this point it is not looking good. Either way there will be a Greg kick your butts one of us or two. :popcorn:

I will know more Friday.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I'll be running TWO AKs, which will match nicely with my revolver:D I'm fairly certain this combo will be a first for multigun.

Do you folks from Evansville want to meet up north of the Ohio or just try to get together at the range? There's also a gas station on the turn to head out to the range. I'm cool with whatever.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    New Bridge on the New 231. Directly across from the power plant entrance is a tan building; let's meet up there at 8:30. That will put us on the range in about 20-25 minutes. You probably know, but I'll be in a black crew cab f150.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Sounds good. If my luck holds out I will be followed by 2 state troopers and 3 county mounties... You will know its me :D

:laugh::lmfao:

We will be making my usual gas station/gatorade stop on the way in, oc'ing as I do everytime I shoot at that range. I think we will be alright though- this is Lewisport, it's not like we're going to Mesker's (sorry, couldn't resist:laugh:).

On second thought, now that I've mentioned it on the net, you can probably expect a ATF visitation there along with the troopers and county guys:D

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Welborn and Company put on a great match today. I personally could have used some more shotgun in it, but that's just me.

Something strange did happen however...
    There was some guy there with a Saiga AK :smileak:that absolutely SPANKED these two other guys with scoped ARs on 200 yard targets. :eek: I should just add that these two other guys are Appleseed Riflemen as well.:stickpoke:

Saiga power baby!:rockwoot:

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Welborn and Company put on a great match today. I personally could have used some more shotgun in it, but that's just me.

Something strange did happen however...
    There was some guy there with a Saiga AK :smileak:that absolutely SPANKED these two other guys with scoped ARs on 200 yard targets. :eek: I should just add that these two other guys are Appleseed Riflemen as well.:stickpoke:

Saiga power baby!:rockwoot:

Way to go! Those Riflemen get to using gadgets instead of what they know.

Wish I could have made it but I had to work today.

Top Bottom