• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Congrats, Marc! Another step in the journey....

As for the "pumpkin seats" and bases: we had 4 bases for ours. One in my truck, one in the wife's car, one for my in-laws, and one for my mom. Rarely had to fiddle with the car seat, just snap and go.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Congrats, Marc! Another step in the journey....

As for the "pumpkin seats" and bases: we had 4 bases for ours. One in my truck, one in the wife's car, one for my in-laws, and one for my mom. Rarely had to fiddle with the car seat, just snap and go.

Thanks!

I am definitely going to buy a 2nd base. I probably should also start working in that spare bedroom....

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Or just dont lug the kid around in a pumpkin seat. Get one of these instead.

Baby Carriers - Ergobaby

They are durable and last FOREVER. (stick with the classic. Its great)

I'd offer ours, but we probably still have one more year left. (Our youngest is over 40lbs and it still handles her easily.)

My wife and I just bought one of these at a local second hand shop for $40. If you have a once upon a child near you, check it out weekly, never know what you will find. Today we got a pack and play like this for $50 there.

stockrs.jpg

Update:

Just heard from the agency, that we are officially activated. Everything is finished, all forms filled, and we are now in their system. They will begin to share our profile/bio to everyone now.

It's just a waiting game now :)

Yeah.

Also, I think I seen something about car seat bases. The car seat we got happens to be the same kind a friend got and they have a second base for us.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Another update:

I have recently had a HUGE surprise. A church here in Indiana has recently contacted me, informing me they will be donating a large sum of money towards our adoption process. At first, I thought it was a scam, a hoax. But it is the real deal. A friend of mine, who I have NEVER met, (who is an INGO member, and will remain anonymous), gave them our info. And they voted to give us this generous charity.

I got word that a check is on its way to our agency now.

Words can't even express how I am feeling right now. I don't think I have done anything to deserve all the generosity I have received since we started this process. But you can be sure I will find a way to pay it forward.

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Another update:

I have recently had a HUGE surprise. A church here in Indiana has recently contacted me, informing me they will be donating a large sum of money towards our adoption process. At first, I thought it was a scam, a hoax. But it is the real deal. A friend of mine, who I have NEVER met, (who is an INGO member, and will remain anonymous), gave them our info. And they voted to give us this generous charity.

Words can't even express how I am feeling right now. I don't think I have done anything to deserve all the generosity I have received since we started this process. But you can be sure I will find a way to pay it forward.

Praise the Lord! That is awesome news. Thank God for good people. And whoever the mystery INGO member is, kudos to you sir/ma'am.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Another update:

That's awesome Marc!

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    So my wife and I have an update to our adoption process. Recently, our agency informed us that we had been matched with a birth mother. To be honest, we were beginning to think it would never happen, imagine our surprise when we got the phone call.

Today was the 3rd time we met our birth mother. We absolutely love her, we get along great. The baby is a girl, and the due date is at the end of the year.

My wife and I have been very happy the last couple of weeks. Things are very hopeful. And I predict that next year is going to be very awesome.

Please keep our birth mother, and my wife and I in your prayers for a smooth adoption.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Sounds like things are starting to come together for you and the Mrs. in your adoption journey. Prayers and well wishes for a beneficial outcome for all.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Back to the top of the prayer list ya go. Baby Mama and child have been added to that list as well. Good luck.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom