OSUT 263: Vote Early and Vote Often...Just Make Sure You Vote!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Hello Hardscrable
    Friday is the main reason I don't want to put the furnace on yet. That is is going to feel warm that day. I guess the furnace will have to come on next week. Well at least I have gone a week or so with no heat or a/c, so my utility bill shouldn't bee too high.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    I kicked the furnace on yesterday morning. We are at the point in time where heat and a/c are both in use some days. Basically all glass, some 2 stories, on westerly side of house means a/c needed late sunny afternoons without much breeze quite often this time of year. Looks like part of next week will be heat all day.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Should I get busy now ? Or wait until after lunch ? I have truck and trailer full of stuff to move to storage. Would like wife’s help but she seems ‘busy’…phone calls & texts, you know all that important stuff. Plus she will eat lunch in about half an hour. So guess will wait until this afternoon.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Although chilly it sure is pretty today. Not even a hint of breeze. Water at our end is like glass. Excepting a heron flew out a couple minutes ago. About a 50’ diameter circle of the surface exploded momentarily as he passed over. Now back to calm. Guess I will take some out going mail to the box before my girl gets here. Maybe putz around shop for a bit.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I am hungry already. The oatmeal doesn't stick to your ribs long.
    That's the main reason for my switching to oatmeal as night time fare. Goes away quickly and does not disturb sleep efforts with a roiling tumble of fullness.

Things are just working out that way for now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom