OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Spindle is changed out and mower definitely sounds better. Still too wet to mow a bunch but I made a couple passes and all went well.....except for the mower blade that is stuck in the side of the house....I keed I keed

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    oh I knew EXACTLY what you meant
    My first one, you actually had to place your phone receiver in a cradle the right way and then, eight minutes later. you were ready to access an entire .4 kb website of all text.

I got fancy, bought my own modem and had a pass through for the phone line.
    If someone called they got a busy signal, but if someone picked up a phone to call out, the connection was lost.
    :):

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Parents bought me a fancy Compaq, which cost more than a used car and never worked right.

Went to a bunch of websites looking for help. Decided that Windows and pre-built computers weren't for me. Started building my own and using Linux right off the bat.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    We had a local mom and pop ISP at first, then switched to a somewhat larger one when they sold out to another company. After that, we had Ameritech DSL until I moved into the woods and got Hughes.net....

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Parents bought me a fancy Compaq, which cost more than a used car and never worked right.

Went to a bunch of websites looking for help. Decided that Windows and pre-built computers weren't for me. Started building my own and using Linux right off the bat.
    My ex had a Tandy 1000. That was my first home PC experience. My first one (of my own) was a Gateway and it seemed fancy at the time.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    My ex had a Tandy 1000. That was my first home PC experience. My first one (of my own) was a Gateway and it seemed fancy at the time.
    I had to be different.....imagine that....everyone in the family had tandy and shared cassette tape programs so I bought a TI 99/4A...I know it's hard to believe.

Those ther the days typing in computer programs from a magazine!

Top Bottom