OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I may run to the range and try out the MPX to see if there is a difference in the gas to the face issue with the new charging handle and lift kit. I had 2 people suggest it. I am not an expert, but I don’t think I understand how it would make a difference.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Old computer seems fried, too.
    Won't even let me see the BIOS. Which might mean power supply, but it could also be much worse. I can't remember if I turned it off or put it to sleep. What ever happened was pretty big, it might not have mattered what state the box was in.

The way the TV howled when this happened, I'm surprised it still works.
    All the gateway and wifi stuff seems to have survived. :dunno:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Old computer seems fried, too.
    Won't even let me see the BIOS. Which might mean power supply, but it could also be much worse. I can't remember if I turned it off or put it to sleep. What ever happened was pretty big, it might not have mattered what state the box was in.

The way the TV howled when this happened, I'm surprised it still works.
    All the gateway and wifi stuff seems to have survived. :dunno:
    I wonder what caused the outage? There certainly wasn't any lighting in the area last night/this morning.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I picked up one of those Zevo light traps. Kroger had a 5 dollar off digital coupon. We've been getting gnats/drain flies/fruit flies whatever in the kitchen. I don't know where they're coming from since we don't have any fruit sitting out. Sprayed several times and they keep coming back. Hopefully this will help.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    I picked up one of those Zevo light traps. Kroger had a 5 dollar off digital coupon. We've been getting gnats/drain flies/fruit flies whatever in the kitchen. I don't know where they're coming from since we don't have any fruit sitting out. Sprayed several times and they keep coming back. Hopefully this will help.
    Pop bottle with a chunk of a banana or fruit. When the little beastards get in cap it and throw it in the freezer for a bit and repeat..

Top Bottom