OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Did you turn it off and back on? About the end of my help.
    Yep.
    About 25 times.
    I have two other power supplies somewhere to try, but be flipped if I know where they are.

Not interested in dinking with computer stuff today. I gave a go. Come back to it later.

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    My other garage computer, strong one, is always busy rendering my fractal art in ridiculously high resolution. Might take weeks for a full image. I can't disturb that one.

I haven't sold any fractal art in a while, because my favorite, "knows everything" printer died last year. I'm still looking for a printer with a small portion of his flexibility, expertise and industry prowess.

He used to print these graphics you see on trucks and in sectors on billboards for big $$$, but his 16ft wide machines could also print on silk or canvas, depending on the needs of my sales. I was usually buying 4ft or 6ft wide media for my prints.

One of his rigs would inkjet volumes on freaking flagstone or shale. 3D printing, but not what we've come to think of as 3D printing. 2D on a 3D surface. He's done a few of those for me as well. He was an amazing craftsman!!

Miss the guy. His family was not interested in any of it, sold his huge shop at auction. A life's work, gone in a day.

But computer stuff bores me these days. I'm going to throw the spurs on and build up a good one soon, but not now.

Planned to build two with my son, but he ditched me and he is building his own all by himself. Love him to death, but father/son time is rare these days. I see it, he doesn't.

I see the last rays of the last days with every breath. He thinks I'm annoyingly persistent, need something else to do than force him.

Buying a fabbed one to get by.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom