OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Need to talk to a newish team member. He had a job request from one of our testers this morning that should've taken less than an hour and it took him 4 hours. :n00b: I didn't see any emails about any problems, but he knew I was out of the office, so he may not have included me. He's pretty sharp, so I just need to give him some pointers and he'll be good to go.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Need to talk to a newish team member. He had a job request from one of our testers this morning that should've taken less than an hour and it took him 4 hours. :n00b: I didn't see any emails about any problems, but he knew I was out of the office, so he may not have included me. He's pretty sharp, so I just need to give him some pointers and he'll be good to go.
    Maybe he had a case of the Mondays

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Maybe he had a case of the Mondays
    No, I just think he needs some pointers... tricks of the trade if you will. ;) I do so many of these requests that I have it down pat, to make it easier on myself, and make the requesters happy.

I was on vacation today, but I still ran a bigger request (from Friday after I had logged off) this morning. Had it done by 5:30 or so. That was a payroll office test request, so those are priority and they're appreciative when they come in and have their results waiting on them.

But I do that "off the clock". I don't expect the new guy to do that. I don't expect anyone else to do that. I do it for me and they get the benefits, and I get less stress. :thumbsup:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Calling it early myself, folks.
    Been enjoying the firepit. Wife has another Star trek movie she wants to watch. Last night of her vacation, tonight.

I feel if I want any more fancy girl time for a while, tonight's the night!
    Battening things down soon, then quiet time.

Rest well, everyone!

ironjaw77

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 31, 2024
    US
    Well, it's complete(ish). Still need to slide it back about 2' then set the anchors.

Rotten grandbabies
    3f1259941058abe61e9e829733683e6b.jpg

Top Bottom