OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Been looking at recipes for bacon-wrapped scallops. Think I'll just go simple with butter, lemon pepper and garlic. Just going to do them in the oven. They don't take long to cook at all, so firing up the grill seems like a waste of charcoal.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I doubt that my wife's coworker's numbers are accurate, but she says there are 2,800 new Hatians in Indy staying at the refugee shelter.

I accessed 3 different shelter sites plus a slew of Indy Star articles, but nothing to confirm numbers, only liberal smoke and mirrors, begging for $$$.

What Wife did witness was many short tenured full timers (way under her pay grade) switched to part time and redistributed to other hubs in recent weeks.

Starting Wednesday there were two busloads of Haitians from the refugee services that came to the hub where she works to replace unload and presort shifts. She watched THIS happen.

Marion County, watch your pets!!

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Been looking at recipes for bacon-wrapped scallops. Think I'll just go simple with butter, lemon pepper and garlic. Just going to do them in the oven. They don't take long to cook at all, so firing up the grill seems like a waste of charcoal.
    The only waste of charcoal is from NOT firing up the grille.

:):

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Mower shop called. Said it would be next week for ours.
    Could always be worse.
    Told them my warranty had expired. He corrected me, said that was my dealer warranty. Some things are warranted from the factory and they don't need the receipt for that, only a readable serial number.
    So far, I like these guys.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Another point about Major Companies' hiring practices, they have 168 convicted sex offenders working at her hub alone.
    Again, I can't confirm her coworker's figures, but I'm sure those numbers are not Zero.

She had to jump naked through flaming hoops just to be considered for employment. Background check going back to her high school years.

She's been seeing ankle bracelets for a few years now, but I think they are going a little lax with security and safety.

They hire a lot of women for 3rd shift, then put sex offenders and foreign unknowns in as support staff? WTF!!

Last edited:

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Gooooood Morning INGO!
    Looks like a beautiful day out there. I’m thinking of taking the P car out for a top down ride with my bride. Maybe I’ll go search out the new Graham Rahal Racing dealership and check out the cars and maybe the cafe that’s supposed to be there.

Top Bottom