OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    I hate driving in the dark too. It's one of the reasons I dread going in to the office on Mondays and Tuesdays. This past Tuesday was particularly bad. I think every car that got behind me had those retina-searing LED headlights. Even putting my rearview mirror on the night setting I was getting blinded. I'd really like to have one of those light bars like some 4wd trucks have on them mounted on the roof of my car facing to the rear so I could give them a taste of their own medicine and get them to back off about half a mile. :xmad:

The last vehicle that tailgated and blinded me like that was a fire chief's truck.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    Love the new sprayer! Just did all the flowerbeds out front, along both sides of the driveway, plus the weeds/grass in the cracks of the driveway, then all down the west side of the house, around the corner to the patio. Makes great pressure, easy to pump, and has a nice spray pattern.

That sun is hot though. Worked up quite a sweat for just basically walking around.

What sprayer you get?

Top Bottom