OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning guys. Hubby has been up almost every morning this week so I haven't had much INGO time to chat. I've been reading, but just following along when I get a chance to pop in. I have to work today....cleaning my parents' house tomorrow and picking up kids on my way home from that...and we have the kids until about 9 p.m. and then most of the day Sunday. No day off for Grandma this week.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Mornin' mom! Busy, busy, busy! :faint:
    I want our summer hours back. Our shorter hours on Thursday are just until Labor Day. Adding Fridays is new. We did do three Fridays a month starting in January but stopped when summer hours started in June. Now we are going to be open every Friday from 8-2 so at least two of us will need to work front desk each week. One has another job on Fridays and the senior employee has been there 37 years and doesn't want to do Fridays...so that leaves me and another girl. I figure I will work at least two to three each month.

It doesn't leave me much time for doing laundry and such when we have the kids. Racetrack season is almost done so that will help as dad can watch them more on the weekends then while mom is working. This weekend is a three day event at the track and he is in charge of the safety crew so is going to be there a lot.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Good night and morning night owls..
    Well on 3 hours of sleep for each of the last 2 days Ima still at work and the 3rd shift dude is in the wind.. I am using my time wisely here for the next 3 hours, shopping online for a new job.
    I did get another dog to the vet, picked up hay and pulled fence and moved it so the contractor can come and start putting in a french drain in tomorrow. I plan on taking a nap on the way home so all is good :)
    How many dogs do you see???
    View attachment 379829View attachment 379830
    Why? Are you hallucinating from lack of sleep?
    Just count the vet bills. That should be accurate.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know what's going on with my left hand this morning. Finger joints are hurting. It hurt to pick up the skillet. Must be a touch of Arthur-itis, but I don't know what would be triggering it.

Top Bottom