OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Went ahead and watered the hanging baskets. Some were a little dry and I figure the extra weight might be good when the wind picks up. Took the wind chime down too. Gonna bring a 5 gallon bucket up on the deck so I can fill it in the morning in case the power goes out and we need it to flush the toilet.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    So in my team meeting this afternoon, towards the end, one guy revealed his politics. We were pretty much done with the meeting but he mentioned that he was afraid he might be fired after the election if Trump wins, because "Trump will probably fire all the Democrats in federal government jobs." :rolleyes: I told my team lead afterward that I had to bite my tongue when he said that. We'd both kind of suspected where he stood politically and never talked about it, but that just removed all doubt. Oh well. Nice enough guy and a good worker, but how should I say this... seems rather "effeminate".

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    So in my team meeting this afternoon, towards the end, one guy revealed his politics. We were pretty much done with the meeting but he mentioned that he was afraid he might be fired after the election if Trump wins, because "Trump will probably fire all the Democrats in federal government jobs." :rolleyes: I told my team lead afterward that I had to bite my tongue when he said that. We'd both kind of suspected where he stood politically and never talked about it, but that just removed all doubt. Oh well. Nice enough guy and a good worker, but how should I say this... seems rather "effeminate".
    ask him this: did he the last time???
    and by the way, why didn't he ruin our Democracy last time he was in office??
    maybe because we are Republic??
    sorry :soapbox:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    ask him this: did he the last time???
    and by the way, why didn't he ruin our Democracy last time he was in office??
    maybe because we are Republic??
    sorry :soapbox:
    I make it a policy not to argue politics with coworkers. I already knew my team lead's views (we were just team mates before) and he's pro-Trump. I'm actually surprised how many flaming liberals we have at work. Some of them are older too! Like my age. You would think (or at least I did) that the DoD would be fairly conservative overall.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Watching a young neighbor guy cut his grass... in shorts and knee-high rubber boots. :n00b: Reminds me of an old lady that used to live next door. She would work out in her yard in galoshes and knee high hose rolled down. But she was old and eccentric. This guy seemed normal when I met him.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Watching a young neighbor guy cut his grass... in shorts and knee-high rubber boots. :n00b: Reminds me of an old lady that used to live next door. She would work out in her yard in galoshes and knee high hose rolled down. But she was old and eccentric. This guy seemed normal when I met him.
    Reminds me of oze

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Ad a Purdue grad i was told IU girls were prettier.

They lied.

Although my wife is an IU grad.

Where is that image of the poor guy sweating the button decision?

Top Bottom