OSUT 262: The King has Been Neutered....and Waylon too...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Evenin' Brandon. I want to just rent a walk-in dumpster and park it in front of my garage, but most of the stuff is Susan's (but probably not all). I would love to just empty it, and put back only what is absolutely necessary. All the other "stuff" that we haven't used or needed for years goes in the dumpster. But that would require Susan's input and despite my hint dropping, that hasn't happened.
    There were just a few things of mine off limits to that idea today.

But I did part ways with alot of stuff we haven't touched in thebladt couple of years or things neither of us could identify.

We got a set of new pots and pans a few years ago. Previous to that we had a cheaper set and previous to that a hand me down set.

The hand me down set, a upright bag vacuum, kids toys and cloths are going to her neice. Not worth trying to get $20 for it and they can use the stuff.

Will be a road trip to get it to them but fiance needs to get out of the house / meet neices baby.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Made a batch of stepped loads today. Switching to a new primer. 50 rounds took all afternoon.

This takes ten times as long or more than just loading a round over and over, ad infinitum. Keeping meticulous log of every change, marking things, etc.

I've been on a number of loading sites and they all frown upon sharing loading data specifics. They want every hand loader to start with published, trusted, established data sources and work from there.
    I assume this forum is the same in that regard.

Top Bottom