• Status
    Not open for further replies.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Interesting few days. Friday I had one child sent home from school for vomiting(first full week of school). The weekend seemed to go well. Monday one stayed home from school not feeling well. Yesterday, Kids up waiting for the bus. One says "my stomach hurts"...gets up and runs before I reply. I hear a weak dad,and go to see what they need.

I walked into a scene from the exorcist. The toilet lid is up,and doing a great job of redirecting the massive stream of voimit that just started, ensuring it hit the walls on both sides of the toilet. The force behind each time was severe. It was about 5 minutes of chaos and vomit going everywhere(their may have been super natural forces involved as no childs stomach can contain that much fluid). Ever regret have a real tile floor? I am, cleaning vomit out of grout lines is not fun.

I assisted cleaning them up, got them a drink, and a trash can by their bed. I spent the next 45 minutes cleaning up the bathroom,until the doctors office opened at 8am. At the doctors appointment I am told 6 showed up from her school over the weekend, norovirus(it is a small rural school). I called the school and let them know and they are doing a sanitizing of surfaces and talking to the kids about washing hands, curiously no other parent had called them and told them. I find the later part just odd,why had no one else let the school know?

Event over for me as everyone made the bus this morning.

Good morning everyone.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Good morning. INGO people’s it’s a gorgeous day. Make it yours and enjoy it!

Been nursing a headache for 2 days.. chronic headache is the little mad friend who lives in my head..! But finally it’s back to hiding. Anyway neighbor came a got a truck load of topsoil and trying change the tiller to the bush hog but a bad battery terminal is slowing progress.. so far. But the dogs have helped me.. sorta playing catch me if you can.D321AC2D-EB6E-4E48-9F0C-E05F1C6BA2EC.png

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom