• Status
    Not open for further replies.

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    There is a place near me that had a grove of small trees... I think they may have been apple trees... the people that bought it had goats. They would climb into the trees, breaking them down and defoliating them completely... and also used them as a perch from which to jump out of the fence.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    So, I must have momentary dyslexia or something. Sometimes when I skim over something really quick, I often mix up the letters for a split second causing me to do a double take and read the text properly. Well I saw the title to this thread and read some gibberish about Expat being neutered. :n00b:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    So, I must have momentary dyslexia or something. Sometimes when I skim over something really quick, I often mix up the letters for a split second causing me to do a double take and read the text properly. Well I saw the title to this thread and read some gibberish about Expat being neutered. :n00b:
    :rofl:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Fear not, I was neutered in 1987 :-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom