Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    It is hard for me to believe there is another cat around triggering him or Waylon would know.
    That trigger that does one thing to a cat, probably triggers a cringy reaction with attack overtones to the dog.
    Dog has the instinct to kill it and make it stop, maybe eat the heart and lungs, move on.

But Waylon has learned tolerance and acceptance, embracing diverse culture. Not a bad thing from the perspective of a Christian realm.

Have to wonder though, is Waylon sneaking in some CNN/MSNBC, etc while unsupervised.
    :lmfao:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Cool morning with shiploads of dew. Pretty thick cloud cover.

I mananged to make it through the entire Colts game, except for a short nap near half time.
    Saw a few rough edges revealed, but compared to game readiness of the Card's, it was a great game for us.

Woke to bio-alarm and tossed some coffee together and a egg burrito using the last of the taco meat and pico de gallo.

Heading out for a bike ride.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I liked them when I was 10. Now not so much. :):
    When I was 17, I set up the gym at Pan Am University (now a more advanced UT campus) with eight channel (mono) surround sound and twelve mics facing the court. Setting up sound for a Globetrotter show!

'trotters came to town and I got the job.
    It was not only the first of many sound reinforcement challenges to come, I had taken on a job that everyone else said was impossible. I figured it out!

Solving and overcoming the "impossible" parts of the showmens' need, that job had taught me some stuff. I had become obsessed with making it sound right.

I also enjoyed the show and at the time, I hated basketball! But, as always in sound reinforcement, what ever the "music" is does not affect my job. I kicked it!

They still have a place in my heart.
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    When I was 17, I set up the gym at Pan Am University (now a more advanced UT campus) with eight channel (mono) surround sound and twelve mics facing the court.

'trotters came to town and I got the job.
    It was not only the first of many sound reinforcement challenges to come, I had taken on a job that everyone else said was impossible. I figured it out!

Solving and overcoming the "impossible" parts of the showmens' need, that job had taught me some stuff. I had become obsessed with making it sound right.

I also enjoyed the show and at the time, I hated basketball! But what ever the "music" is does not affect my job. I kicked it!

They still have a place in my heart.
    :thumbsup:
    I think Mom and Dad took me to a couple of their games at the State Fair Grounds Coliseum when I was a kid. I remember them throwing buckets of confetti at the people sitting by the floor.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom