Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Since it rained off and on, I put together an AR lower.
    I didn’t lose anything but I screwed up a detent spring. Went to ZX to get one. They don’t carry extra parts anymore. They said they carry one Oops kit but it got bought this morning… but they will be getting another one in some time. So I came home and opened up another LPK to steal one out. Apparently PSA back when I bought this kit, packaged 3 sets of detents and springs, so they gave an extra.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Since it rained off and on, I put together an AR lower.
    I didn’t lose anything but I screwed up a detent spring. Went to ZX to get one. They don’t carry extra parts anymore. They said they carry one Oops kit but it got bought this morning… but they will be getting another one in some time. So I came home and opened up another LPK to steal one out. Apparently PSA back when I bought this kit, packaged 3 sets of detents and springs, so they gave an extra.
    If I remember correctly, the spring from a bic lighter will work in a pinch. I think it just has to be trimmed to length

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    browning up some hamburger with onion for sloppy joes next week, needed used /froze by tomorrow's date so I thought a little prep would work

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    My sister called. Questions about pills mom took after I left but she can't remember when she took them. They were still in the bottle when I left....ugh. I picked up the kids on my way home. They are in the tub now so I can have a few minutes of not chasing them down to keep Hannah from jumping on furniture or getting into things. Such a fun age, and she is fearless. Mom should be here in an hour and a half.

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    All have left and all quiet on the western front..for now. They will be back tomorrow and then the wedding at 3:30.
    Words can’t explain the frustrations from people here today. Just the overall lack of don’t care it’s not my place.. they drove a dual axel trailer over freshly worked ground and then into the arena.. rutted up and mucked up the arena we had worked on to get smooth and ready for the arena sand… ahhh the things we do for our kids…! But everything is looking good!
    It’s now Schuller stables and event center:)
    DCD7ABB9-BC10-4120-9132-240D978A6B59.jpeg37A77565-11FE-4F73-9CDD-798DEECCEAA2.jpegD1101030-5A5A-4E31-8618-3876FCEA92F0.jpeg

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Today's agenda is washing my new sheets and pillowcases, catching up laundry in general and finishing putting the coffee table together. Need to mow today too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom