Not open for further replies.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    Happy Labor Day Weekend Sunday!
    Almost without warning but with great surprise, my youngest son grabbed a flight last night and flew in from Miami Beach for the weekend to visit family and friends!
    I’m so excited he will join us for a BBQ this afternoon! Beef rib steaks, lamb chops, corn on the cob, stuffed small peppers with herbed goat cheese, lots of beer and homemade peach cobbler for desert with espresso!
    It doesn’t get any better! :wavey:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I don't know if I'm going to like this gutter cleaning attachment for the leaf blower. It's heavy and awkward and in addition to fighting that, it puts out quite a bit of pressure when the blower is running, so I have to fight that as well. Might end up going back to cleaning them by hand.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Looks like Callie has made a friend. I was out picking up the dog poop and saw her in the nextdoor neighbor's yard to the east hanging out under a pine tree with the nextdoor neighbor's cat from the west. Murphy is a handsome boy, white with black splotches. They were laying about 3 feet apart just chilling. :):

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Looks like Callie has made a friend. I was out picking up the dog poop and saw her in the nextdoor neighbor's yard to the east hanging out under a pine tree with the nextdoor neighbor's cat from the west. Murphy is a handsome boy, white with black splotches. They were laying about 3 feet apart just chilling. :):
    That is very nice !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom