Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Good morning folks. And Happy Hump Day to all you still employed and toiling away.

No rain again Lot of big boomers but drive, patio were barely damp. Up for a while around midnight ‘cause big dog was scared to death. Don’t even remember last good rain we had. Unirrigated corn, beans, lawns rapidly going south.

Last month has been overly busy. Finally schedule has opened up for us both with very little on Sept. schedule.
    Did a fast mow early Monday morning while temps were decent. No more outdoor work until cold front goes thru.Yesterday morning ran errands and took fun car thru car wash. Spent afternoon in shop doing further clean up on chrome, etc. Wife was headed to niece’s on Lake Shafer today…plenty of distance between them and @bcannon upstream so they should be safe. Sooo guess I am on my own again today. Debating what to do.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning folks. And Happy Hump Day to all you still employed and toiling away.

No rain again Lot of big boomers but drive, patio were barely damp. Up for a while around midnight ‘cause big dog was scared to death. Don’t even remember last good rain we had. Unirrigated corn, beans, lawns rapidly going south.

Last month has been overly busy. Finally schedule has opened up for us both with very little on Sept. schedule.
    Did a fast mow early Monday morning while temps were decent. No more outdoor work until cold front goes thru.Yesterday morning ran errands and took fun car thru car wash. Spent afternoon in shop doing further clean up on chrome, etc. Wife was headed to niece’s on Lake Shafer today…plenty of distance between them and @bcannon upstream so they should be safe. Sooo guess I am on my own again today. Debating what to do.
    Hello Hardscrable. Seems like it has been a couple.
    I got a small rain up here. Hopefully we get more later today/

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Saw on inkfreenews.com this morning the administrator of Lake Wawasee’s Facebook page received a threatening letter in the mail demanding he take down a post advertising another Trump Supporters boat parade on Labor Day. Pretty nasty. Hope they figure out who it is. Makes me consider taking a boat over and joining up.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    say hello to that cute waitress at Chubbies :stickpoke:
    She has been gone since late last fall. Believe me, no waitress there that approach being cute. However I like some of their offerings. And a couple of the ‘normal’ waitresses know me, what I want, how I want it, and not to make me wait. They also know I tip well IF they do good.

Now that laker season is pretty much over some of the other spots will be worth visiting again also. Went to Barbee Hotel last Thursday ( not on a weekend ) with Bostonian neighbors before they headed back east on Friday. They almost weren’t going to let us in without reservations…never have made reservations there. But by time we left they were about packed.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Saw on inkfreenews.com this morning the administrator of Lake Wawasee’s Facebook page received a threatening letter in the mail demanding he take down a post advertising another Trump Supporters boat parade on Labor Day. Pretty nasty. Hope they figure out who it is. Makes me consider taking a boat over and joining up.
    IMG_7285.jpeg
    Has been referred to the County detectives

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom