OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    The two on left are multi year lake/stream/public beaches sampling regulars, handle going out in field on reports of issues needing to investigate, sample, etc. Also studying courses science related nd such. Am growing quite fond of the young lady - smart and as knowledgeable as can be, very well spoken & confident in herself. The 2 on the right are trainees.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    who are you going to now?
    Dr. Jalinous @ Goshen Heart and Vascular. After the stress test my PC couldn’t get me into the Goshen office until mid or late August. They have a small office NW corner of SR 23 & Cleaveland - NW of UP mall and they had an opening there yesterday so I took that one.

Mid August ‘05 the third hospital stop of an ambulance ride I ended up at St Joseph med center. He was on the night shift for doing caths. So he did mine about midnight. I saw him again in Goshen ’21 to clear me for surgery following a stress test. However this is the first he knows of my medical history and treatments since. Some of the doctoring or lack there of he had a problem with. It all seemed right to me at the time but now after his explanations/comments I understand what he is talking about.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Missed your earlier flyby. Good morning you hardass old fart. :p:stickpoke::):

Prayers and positive energy your way for your cath work and for a speedy recovery. You better be ok, we still need to get some fishing time together.
    Yah I snuck in and out early on purpose

Thanks. I now understand problems that have worsened like trouble breathing weren’t just cause of out of shape and old. And hopefully just a quick stent insert.

And a year or two back we were gonna try to squeeze in some gp aroma therapy or maybe just meet up for a cheeseburger. I blame it all on you that we haven’t done any of it ya slacker :stickpoke:

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Yah I snuck in and out early on purpose

Thanks. I now understand problems that have worsened like trouble breathing weren’t just cause of out of shape and old. And hopefully just a quick stent insert.

And a year or two back we were gonna try to squeeze in some gp aroma therapy or maybe just meet up for a cheeseburger. I blame it all on you that we haven’t done any of it ya slacker :stickpoke:
    I'll try to make it a priority now. Life and health issues havn't been playing nice. Still not a good excuse but I'll remedy the situation asap.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went to the BMV again trying to file for lost title. i found the official, marked and stamped loan payoff papers. The first boy said, looks good. His old crotchety team leader says, nope. That doesn’t mean anything, need lien release letter. I hate bureaucrats.
    went to the bank that owns the bank assets from the original. Went through about four bank buyouts. She said it would take a couple weeks for them to research and get back to me.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Went to Kroger. Needed to get some stuff after the boys were here yesterday. 4 extra people, that is basically 4 days of stuff on the perishables (bread, milk, bananas..)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom