OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Good morning klaus. I walked over at river preserve this morning. I parked in the lot by the building in a cage. I noticed that everyone else parked across the road… I was surprised how many cars were over there. Two big dogs ran down to the end of their drive to bark at us, there across the road. We walked to the dam and took the loop there. Saw just one jogger in our area.

klausm

Grouchy Gar
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    North Central
    Good morning klaus. I walked over at river preserve this morning. I parked in the lot by the building in a cage. I noticed that everyone else parked across the road… I was surprised how many cars were over there. Two big dogs ran down to the end of their drive to bark at us, there across the road. We walked to the dam and took the loop there. Saw just one jogger in our area.
    those dogs can be annoying but they always seem to stay in their yard, the building is a new bathroom that is a work in process. If you go left at the open field you can walk to the boat launch in Benton. If you go across the street you can walk all the way to CR 127 plus 2 trail loops
    ( it does get busier on the weekends)

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    I did that for awhile when I was going in to the office every day. I'd bake my eggs in a muffin tin, then make up the biscuits and freeze them so I could take a couple to work with me.
    Using a muffin tin is a pretty good idea.

I used to do similar for prepped easy go breakfast, but I cooked my eggs on a small round griddle using biscuit cutters to keep them round, thick and proud.
    It required patience and hands on.

It fit four, but doing all at once would be better.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    My arms and back are already tired from the weedeater. I wish it had a shoulder strap.
    Then your shoulders would be tired.
    I think you hit the nail head about the balance.

I like to balance them to fall toward me with weight to the back and it seems easier for me to endure.
    Shoulder straps do spread the weight out.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Seem to be a lot of balloons out and up this morning.
    I've been enjoying driving by Conner Prairie Settlement, watching their tethered balloon ride go up and down.

They have a ridiculously large basket to hold more passengers And the thing could use some laundry service.
    Still fun to drive by.

I've only been on one about like it down in TN.
    It was one of our early dates when I first met my future bride.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    those dogs can be annoying but they always seem to stay in their yard, the building is a new bathroom that is a work in process. If you go left at the open field you can walk to the boat launch in Benton. If you go across the street you can walk all the way to CR 127 plus 2 trail loops
    ( it does get busier on the weekends)
    I wonder if there are maps somewhere?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Slept in until a little after 5 this morning. Cool and crisp out at 57*.
    Excellent morning. Ladies should start arriving soon for coffee on the porch with Barb. Burned the excess cardboard, brushed off the porch, filled an empty hummer feeder. Don't want those women to think I'm starving the entertainment.

Oats and walnuts and craisins again this morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom