OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Dog wanted out a bit ago. I went out with him, sat a while.
    Doesn't really feel as bad as the temp says it should. Breeze! Nice shallow wind breaths saving the day.

Little houndlike finds himself a spot in bright sun, circles and plops down, happy as a lark, proud of himself.

I gave him a session, then back to movie with Wife.
    Yep, our little hounds will lay in the sun while panting. When they finally get hot enough, they want back inside.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Morning all. Well at about this time tomorrow I'll be in pre-op getting prepped for my hip replacement surgery. Supposed to check in at the hospital at 5:30am.
    Hope all goes well, will be thinking of you. The owner of company I work for just turned 86 and had his hip replaced 2 weeks ago and has already came back to work, sitting at his desk and doing some walking around. Praying you do as well as he has done.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Was able to straighten the links dad bent, still not figured out how he did it. Jill says he breaks stuff so I can fix it. After that did a 3 mile hike then shot that ruger american I bought off coworker, no feeding problems and lightened the triggger pull while was working on it. Impressed with how well it shot.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Showing 90⁰ feels like 99⁰ according to our davis setup.

Went ahead and used the echo weedeater today, little lighter than the beast of the sthil we have.

Need to put the poison in the shed and and ground clear on the back patio area. Then scrap. If i can stay cool.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom