OSUT 260: Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Dog wanted out a bit ago. I went out with him, sat a while.
    Doesn't really feel as bad as the temp says it should. Breeze! Nice shallow wind breaths saving the day.

Little houndlike finds himself a spot in bright sun, circles and plops down, happy as a lark, proud of himself.

I gave him a session, then back to movie with Wife.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Had a wierd thing happen today.
    The Mrs. wanted Popeyes and we just happened to receive coupons yesterday.
    I was headed to get lunch for us and the Mrs. handed me the coupon.
    I got there and handed the girl the coupon and she asked what sides (they are out of fries until tomorrow :eek:). Ok, but the Mrs. is going to be upset. Got two red beans.
    She then said the total was $24.60, and I asked if she applied the coupon, because I expected it to be under $20. She said yes and showed me the coupon. My dumbass didn't pay attention to the coupon before leaving and it was for the 10pc meal at $22.99. That's where I became embarrassed, as I thought it was a different coupon and only took $20. I explained to the cashier that I didn't bring that much because I thought it was a different coupon, and I apologized.

Now is the weird part...she said "that's fine" and took my $20, then gave me my meal. I said I can bring the remainder back a little later and she again said "that's fine, don't worry about it".

So I get home and open the box to find 13pcs of chicken. We got a 13pc meal for $20.
    I don't get it. Did she have a special code, or did she pocket the money, or maybe something else?

I'm confused, but the chicken was amazing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom