Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    That little red line near Carmel on the map DD posted is ours now.

We are getting wet, but nice and easy, like V8 said.
    I can hear very far off thunder, so north of us is getting a little more intensity.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Back from bait shop. Sun is out in full force, 80*, terribly humid. Almost enough to make decide against going out to fish and maybe just stay home, inside, in a/c, food, beverages, restrooms, tv, and more ? Probably not. Gotta go out at least for couple hours. Wife leaving soon for bible school @ church for evening. If I don’t get out there fishing, she asks me tonight how I did, and I say I didn’t go out…well I think you all know that is t a great position to be in.

When I got home from Syracuse 4 from The Lilly Center were here taking bunches of different samples of that algae bloom. Hopefully hear back from them probably tomorrow. Hopefully not toxic.

Hope u guys down south keep getting more rain out of this system. Time to find grub.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Back from bait shop. Sun is out in full force, 80*, terribly humid. Almost enough to make decide against going out to fish and maybe just stay home, inside, in a/c, food, beverages, restrooms, tv, and more ? Probably not. Gotta go out at least for couple hours. Wife leaving soon for bible school @ church for evening. If I don’t get out there fishing, she asks me tonight how I did, and I say I didn’t go out…well I think you all know that is t a great position to be in.

When I got home from Syracuse 4 from The Lilly Center were here taking bunches of different samples of that algae bloom. Hopefully hear back from them probably tomorrow. Hopefully not toxic.

Hope u guys down south keep getting more rain out of this system. Time to find grub.
    Its about done here now. Should be in the clear the rest of the night and tomorrow.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Neighbor catty-corner behind us came and got our old Little Tykes playhouse/log cabin this afternoon. Grandkids have long outgrown it, and they have a 1 and 4 year old. Glad for it to be gone and glad they could get some use out of it. It's the daughter of our nextdoor neighbors and her husband that live there. Good folks. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom