Not open for further replies.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Went out and got the mail. My ankle did not approve.
    That's troubling!
    I twisted mine about two weeks ago and it got better the next day or so. I knew what I did and took it easy. Heat and cold.

Didn't you say you don't even know why you have an upset?
    That's troubling!

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Home from doc, Menards, bank, Culver’s, a Sweet Corn Charlie’s stand. Changed clothes, little break, then back to Milford to fill gas cans which are all empty and mower almost empty. Milford gas 3.39, New Paris 3.59.
    , Goshen 3.69 & 3.99. Don’t know if they all are just varying that much or if price is heading up and local station will soon be too.

1.4“ in the old rain gauge.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Call back from my pain management doc. Spinal injection on 7/5. Will be getting a call from Goshen Hospital cardiology. My primary care doc wants me to have a nuclear stress test. Last 1 will be 2 years old soon and he said after 2 years time for another. Especially since some new issues have occurred. He thinks partly stress from son’s death, age related, and carryover damage from pheochromocytoma tumor that was removed in early ‘22 added to my previous heart attacks & issues. So I guess better safe than sorry.

Lpherr

In a blue bubble
    Home from doc, Menards, bank, Culver’s, a Sweet Corn Charlie’s stand. Changed clothes, little break, then back to Milford to fill gas cans which are all empty and mower almost empty. Milford gas 3.39, New Paris 3.59.
    , Goshen 3.69 & 3.99. Don’t know if they all are just varying that much or if price is heading up and local station will soon be too.

1.4“ in the old rain gauge.
    Gas is leaping up. I got it for $3.04 this morning.

The high prices are coming to a station near you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's troubling!
    I twisted mine about two weeks ago and it got better the next day or so. I knew what I did and took it easy. Heat and cold.

Didn't you say you don't even know why you have an upset?
    That's troubling!
    Well the last time I had pain like this (only in my big toe) the doc said it was a touch of arthritis and he gave me a cortisone injection and that took care of it. That's been probably 10 years ago or more and it never came back until now. I'm just wondering if it's the same thing now.

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    Well the last time I had pain like this (only in my big toe) the doc said it was a touch of arthritis and he gave me a cortisone injection and that took care of it. That's been probably 10 years ago or more and it never came back until now. I'm just wondering if it's the same thing now.
    Guess we're going to have to amputate...

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Survived a trip to Kroger. Actually as I was walking (limping) the pain let up a little. Speaking of pain, I thought about getting gas while I was there. Yesterday it was $3.07. Today it's $3.79. WTAF?? :faint:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Why all the hate for the HOA?
    Actually, I am still trying to find my HOA sea legs.
    Bumpy!
    Most is not about me, but contractors. Like the company coming to take my dying ash tree down on Thursday.

Parts that include my interests are things I agree with.

But having to have a report that "someone" left a shed door open overnight, warning all not to allow that to happen, giving us a whole page of possible consequences from such negligence, just seems like a waste of my time.

:dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom