Not open for further replies.

Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    Morning folks. Dark, windy, thunder getting louder but no rain yet. Severe warnings to my west and north. I have to head out to doc appt. in Goshen ( Elkhart Co. ). in a bit. That should be fun driving thru storms. 3 month check up on some heart, BP, breathing issues for last year. I think things have improved but he wants to see me rather than trusting me make the judgements.

Up later than normal last night with increased BP after a planned 1 hour BOD meeting went 2.5 hours. Was held at a new resident’s house ( why I am not sure ) and they had us sitting outside. The meeting got rather heated several times and sitting outside, hot with sweat pouring made for my temperament not being the best when got home. Thinking about time for me to just go all “hermit” and refuse to deal with people.

Time to roll.

HAGD. BBL.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Morning folks. Dark, windy, thunder getting louder but no rain yet. Severe warnings to my west and north. I have to head out to doc appt. in Goshen ( Elkhart Co. ). in a bit. That should be fun driving thru storms. 3 month check up on some heart, BP, breathing issues for last year. I think things have improved but he wants to see me rather than trusting me make the judgements.

Up later than normal last night with increased BP after a planned 1 hour BOD meeting went 2.5 hours. Was held at a new resident’s house ( why I am not sure ) and they had us sitting outside. The meeting got rather heated several times and sitting outside, hot with sweat pouring made for my temperament not being the best when got home. Thinking about time for me to just go all “hermit” and refuse to deal with people.

Time to roll.

HAGD. BBL.
    The stormy party seems past here, just a nice rain now.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    This ankle/foot isn't letting up. I'm thinking it's arthritis flaring up. Happened a couple times before several years ago in the same big toe. Cortisone shot took care of it. If it doesn't get better in the next day or two I might have to call the doc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom