Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I saw her with a gal from Australia that I had flown up after meeting her down there. Introduced her to Jennie and Jennie added her to her mailing list (not emailing back then). And for a couple of years, she mailed her down in Australia just like everyone else. I thought that was pretty cool. :thumbsup:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Howdy BD.

I saw your post about live music. I saw Jennie back in 2000 and 2001 in a little bar. I was working for BMG Music at the time (as a programmer) and I actually had a talk with her.

I told her that I had access to Clive Davis (and I did, thru interoffice mail). I suggested that if she could get me a demo package, I could send it for her. She did indeed do just that, and I sent it as promised.

I got a reply from Clive's office saying that they don't take unsolicited demo packages. :( But hey, I tried!

Anyhow, she's going to be at The Corner Bar by me tomorrow night. I won't be going because I'm old, but I wish I could.

View attachment 357642
    That's awesome!
    I won't be going.
    You say you're old, but in that same wake, I am tasked staying out that late these days.
    Nothing even gets going before bedtime for me.

I used to go to The Jazz Kitchen a couple nights a week. No more. Haven't been in months.

I've done it for my daughter numerous times, but that rope is shortened now.

Last concert I went to, a while back (I'll post a vid in the music thread) I trained for before the date. Extra sleep, ate light, altered sleeping habits, etc.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    That's awesome!
    I won't be going.
    You say you're old, but in that same wake, I am tasked staying out that late these days.
    Nothing even gets going before bedtime for me.

I used to go to The Jazz Kitchen a couple nights a week. No more. Haven't been in months.

I've done it for my daughter numerous times, but that rope is shortened now.

Last concert I went to, a while back (I'll post a vid in the music thread) I trained for before the date. Extra sleep, ate light, altered sleeping habits, etc.
    Ah, to be young again... For a weekend, maybe anyhow. :):

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Sleep well BD! I checked out that video... not my cup of tea, but that's okay! :thumbsup:
    My interest in music has never waned, only gotten stronger as I sought more variety.

You probably don't care for FFDP either, but even though they were the headliner, they weren't the draw for me.
    Plus I had a gift for these guys. Took some doing to break down the (Deer Creek, or what ever) barriers, too.

And no one I had found in forty years wanted the thing.

:):

Last edited:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Good morning Sam Magyars DD Greg Target mom Patience Red Expat Bedome. Another day has started. Playing with the septic system today.. new d box lid and covering up the new injection pump/discharge line

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom