BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Expat, welcome to the easy life of ... "No worries, Mon. Heh, heh."

(Ssshhhh! Sshh. Hush it, y'all! Sssssshshhshsh ...)
    (He'll find out. It'll make him stronger this way.)
    :):

Last edited:

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    All this work everyone is up to with properties, I feel sluggy.

Nothing at all wrong, just enjoying the time we have together with my wife being on vacation this week.

She had "agendae."
    Lowe's trip, car fixed, craft store shopping spree, some plantings, house decorating ideas, lot's of firepit and grilling, she made sweets! All done.
    I brought her tools. Offered suggestions if needed, but from orbit.

I shrug out every few hours and smoke my pipe some, empty and refill my tumbler, hover the 'puter, then back in where she's the draw.

I've been mostly hangin' with her and sometimes a young or two, but catching up on her favorite shows, a few old movies.

I don't have an excuse for sluggy, but I have reasons.
    :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    So I went to the post office to close my box and put in a forwarding. She tells me that you can only do forwarding online, not at the post office… I tried doing it at home and they want to charge to put in a forwarding for doing some ID confirmation. **** that. I tried.

got the stuff dropped off to ship back to HQ. this is at staples. They also do Amazon returns… same line of course… I was probably 10th inline… but it is done…

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Howdy all. Well, didn't get to mow earlier. I was just getting ready to head out and gas up the mower when I got roped into a Teams call out of the blue, with our boss and another team lead. That lasted almost 2 hours. :faint: I just mowed the front and I'll do the back tomorrow.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    So I went to the post office to close my box and put in a forwarding. She tells me that you can only do forwarding online, not at the post office… I tried doing it at home and they want to charge to put in a forwarding for doing some ID confirmation. **** that. I tried.

got the stuff dropped off to ship back to HQ. this is at staples. They also do Amazon returns… same line of course… I was probably 10th inline… but it is done…
    What ever happened to those neat little post cards you fill out and drop in any mailbox?

... and odd, your toil, but 2&1/2 years ago now, they helped me with forwarding at the inside USPS counter in person.
    That was a month before Christmas; they were very busy.
    So was I.

BeDome

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    Howdy all. Well, didn't get to mow earlier. I was just getting ready to head out and gas up the mower when I got roped into a Teams call out of the blue, with our boss and another team lead. That lasted almost 2 hours. :faint: I just mowed the front and I'll do the back tomorrow.
    Two hours!?! I want to laugh, but there's a cry trying to kick its way out, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom